Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. (41003 Views)

Chronic APC Supporter Loses His Own Poll Even After Cheating / If Atiku Dies Before Inauguration, Would Wike Become President Should Pdp Wins / Ekiti Election: APC Loses Its Own Poll On Twitter- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by uwa1(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
[s]A pro Atiku campaign Support group known as Democratic Solidarity group DSG decided to run a mock poll on their Facebook page between Atiku their candidate and Buhari.

The poll was created on the 12th of November and as at today they are being panel beaten by Buhari and a tsunami of votes for him.

So far it is Atiku 23% and Buhari 77% with over 14,500 votes cast.

Its clear that the supporters of Buhari have their eyes focused on the prize so do not like making a lot of social media noise. While the supporters of Atiku are revelling in the noise they are making which seems to hold no substance.

My party is obviously getting things wrong as the elections draw closer and fast loosing the love of the masses.

The shouts of Atikulate which was once everywhere has since died down and the euphoria almost non existent.

So sad cry

Results and Facebook link are attached
[/s]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2310681019159954&id=1831818307046230&anchor_composer=false

Oam4j, mynd44

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Corrinthians(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Magalan:

Oh my God, he is worse than we thought... you sound incoherent really.
cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Konki: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by IbrahimDamola: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mild Wailer. This can't win the contest bro. cheesy

It's fake news propagated by lie mohammed my dear brother.

cheesy
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

It's fake news propagated by lie mohammed my dear brother.

cheesy

You are obviously a robot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by IbrahimDamola: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are obviously a robot.

Robots with Artificial intelligence (AI) are better than zombies my dear brother.

cheesy
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Konki:
https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1062371933419905024

What you posted shows the APC page saying retweet and like for their candidate and the combined numbers who retweeted and liked are 5,700.

The person who ran a poll on their page shows a result of about 1600 votes.

Subtracts 1600 from 5700 and you will understand that many of the APC people who retweeted and liked did not bother to vote because they obviously have their eyes set on the prize.

If they had voted, the result would be similar to the poll in the OP.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2018
RatedStar:
Social media poll

What you posted shows the APC page saying retweet and like for their candidate and the combined numbers who retweeted and liked are 5,700.

Subtracts 1600 from 5700 and you will understand that many of the APC people who retweeted and liked did not bother to vote because they obviously have their eyes set on the prize.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by quickberry(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Alexk2:
How true is this? I checked that fb page and this wasn't there.

It's there, I just voted for Baba Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Update after over 18,000 votes

4 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Konki: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

That shows how undemocratic you lots are.

You retweet and like meaning either vote for APC or Vote for APC, which is far from reality, only possible for an election rigging mentality.

That is why the poll came in to test the taste of the "likers and retweeters"

Under this dispensation, it is either you vote APC or you Vote APC.

For the avoidance of doubt, read the ensuing comments and have a feel of the mindset/pulse of the retwerters and likers.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Konki:

You retweet and like meaning either vote for APC or Vote for APC, which is far from reality, only possible for an election rigging mentality.

For the avoidance of doubt, read the ensuing comments to have a feel of the mindset and pulse of the retwerters and likers.

Lol

Wrong! Whoever asked for a like and retweet didn't want to have a vote but a disgruntled PDP element chose to have a vote and the Buhari people largely ignored it.

Stop reasoning like a child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Konki:

For the avoidance of doubt, read the ensuing comments and have a feel of the mindset/pulse of the retwerters and likers.

Lol
it's another indication that still will lose.90% of those that participate in opinion polls are southerners who are said to be atiku's biggest fans and hes struggling to win there.how will he perform when it involves only northerners?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Konki: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Wrong! Whoever asked for a like and retweet didn't want to have a vote but a disgruntled PDP element chose to have a vote and the Buhari people largely ignored it.

Stop reasoning like a child

Everyone who disagrees with your view point is reasoning like a child.

My point: There are always two sides to a coin, sometimes three sides. But with APC, only one side.

Either APC or APC.

It is never compulsory you agree with me.

Nigerians are wiser now. Check their comments and understand better.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by buhariguy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Warsaw saw war.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs saw wahala.
Wahala saw the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.

Mynd44 and seun,
FP,
Let the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist see how warsaw saw war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by simplycarro: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
PassingShot:
I have said it times without number that if you "defeat" PMB in any online poll with less than 80% to 90% margin, do not celebrate. How much more when he trumps you in such polls.

Atiku might commit suicide after his imminent loss in 2019.

Very possible with the way they are milking him now

6 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Atikulated: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
We are Atikulated

www.atikulated.net
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Lordofthewest(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
So many flatnoids will commit suicide after February 2019.I need to order a large shipment of rat poison cos either way money must be made.
CilicMarin:
See Gobe! grin

8 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy Most of those "voters" don't have PVCs.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by GlobalGisting(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
APC and Propaganda na 5 and 6. They can concoct all kinds of lies. This is a devilish party shaaa
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Especially we south Easterners where the same Atiku is hoping to score a lot of votes.

Nnamdi kanu has ensured that many of us do not have PVC

1 Like

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by simplycarro: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Just the way most Ibos burned their PVCs grin

1 Like

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Numerouno94(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
All I Knw Is Dat APC Nd Dat Bokoharam President Is Goin Down To Daura.We In Kogi State Hv Decided Nt To Vote 4 APC.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Especially we south Easterners where the same Atiku is hoping to score a lot of votes.

Nnamdi kanu has ensured that many of us do not have PVC

Stop spreading falsehood, you BMC.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by odigbosky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
what the online poll does is that, it makes the winner feel relaxed and his effort to work harder for the campaign reduced.

Atiku campaign team is doing a good job

I and my family are Atikukating Obediently.
Just watch as ur National Chairman will loose his state next year
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Smile4daddy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Online poll or offline poll,

Anywhere, anytime, anyday Atiku is a loser.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Stop spreading falsehood, you BMC.

I am core south east nwanne. Ya so gi kweta ihe mkwuru ya so gi ekwetala.

3 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
tuniski:

Don't be deceived by BMC antics, Buhari/apc Remain deeply rejected by majority Nigerians. The APC Is scared to their marrow! #Atikunation tsunami is too real!

Majority from the South East, I couldn't agree less.

2 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by bluefilm: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
The one reason why Atiku will not win is because: Atiku has overtly aligned himself with the South East.

Unfortunately for him, most of these atikulated noise makers will NEVER go out to vote.

So where is atiku going to manufacture the votes that will put him in aso rock from?

4 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
See Gobe! grin

2019 Presidential Result Will Be Like:

President Buhari: 22,456,343

Alhaji Atiku: 6,365,222

I can't believe with all the sufferings, people would still support Buhari. Truly, majority of Nigerians are sick!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.