Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. (40865 Views)

Chronic APC Supporter Loses His Own Poll Even After Cheating / If Atiku Dies Before Inauguration, Would Wike Become President Should Pdp Wins / Ekiti Election: APC Loses Its Own Poll On Twitter- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by bencr7: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
See hw pple are fighting for diz old men that hv nothing to give to Nigeria, one was in pdp went to apc came to pdp, d same pdp that rule diz country terrible for 16yrs and d other one is d godfather of hate speech becuz of it people including Corpers were kill in 2011 and in 2015 promise Nigerian he will fighting corruption but support corruption people in is parties. Shame to d youths fighting because of diz men....
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Bizibi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
alexan1962:

I can't believe with all the sufferings, people would still support Buhari. Truly, majority of Nigerians are sick!!
it is their problem, I better secure myself and my future children now than wasting my time on idiots.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Honestly, some people will be shocked when Buhari is announced the winner of 2019 presidential election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by igwefivestar(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
A pro Atiku campaign Support group known as Democratic Solidarity group DSG decided to run a mock poll on their Facebook page between Atiku their candidate and Buhari.

The poll was created on the 12th of November and as at today they are being panel beaten by Buhari and a tsunami of votes for him.

So far it is Atiku 23% and Buhari 77% with over 14,500 votes cast.

Its clear that the supporters of Buhari have their eyes focused on the prize so do not like making a lot of social media noise. While the supporters of Atiku are revelling in the noise they are making which seems to hold no substance.

My party is obviously getting things wrong as the elections draw closer and fast loosing the love of the masses.

The shouts of Atikulate which was once everywhere has since died down and the euphoria almost non existent.

So sad cry

Results and Facebook link are attached

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2310681019159954&id=1831818307046230&anchor_composer=false

Oam4j, mynd44
GEJ also won all the election on line bt lost in reality.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by tuniski: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
maasoap:

Majority from the South East, I couldn't agree less.
Are you a south easterner?
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Felixv: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just imagine athithief near the nation’s till he will just build a pipeline and drain every cent. He reminds me of Odilli.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
alexan1962:

I can't believe with all the sufferings, people would still support Buhari. Truly, majority of Nigerians are sick!!
If there is a better candidate that can do it, let's all support and vote for him. I'm not in support of Buhari as well but for me to vote Atifku over Buhari.... Nah nah nah... Error 500 grin

Make Buhari kuku dey for there jeje till we get better person

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Chikpat(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Imortal001:
Na only a corrupt mind go support a corrupt man.

There are both corrupt. The difference is in the level of corruption resident in their souls, minds and bodies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by youngdopeboy: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
sai BABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
alexan1962:

You must think the whole of Nigeria is made up of nairaland cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
igwefivestar:

Same way PDP have been winning online since 2015 but losing in reality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Topmaike007(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
he just dey do me like say make 2019 febuhari just come....
plenty people go wail ooo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by dasuc: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
this is not good
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Topmaike007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You must think the whole of Nigeria is made up of nairaland cheesy
leave the guy make him dey talk nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by mfm04622: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
igwefivestar:

GEJ lost all online polls even those organised by the party and campaign managers

1 Like

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Topmaike007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
bencr7:
See hw pple are fighting for diz old men that hv nothing to give to Nigeria, one was in pdp went to apc came to pdp, d same pdp that rule diz country terrible for 16yrs and d other one is d godfather of hate speech becuz of it people including Corpers were kill in 2011 and in 2015 promise Nigerian he will fighting corruption but support corruption people in is parties. Shame to d youths fighting because of diz men....
so bro who should we support that our vote wont go in vain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Rebelutionary: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
tuniski:

Don't be deceived by BMC antics, Buhari/apc Remain deeply rejected by majority Nigerians. The APC Is scared to their marrow! #Atikunation tsunami is too real!
I like the wisdom of the cautious optimism of Wisdomflakes than your loudmouthed braggadocio about some fictitious Atiku tsunami!

Yes Atiku stands a chance to win but sorts like you that make it seem like its gon be a stroll in the park are not doing your Atiku any good!

This election is APC's to loose and Atiku has to do serious homework if he wants the top job but he has started by making spurious statements that will come back to bite him hard in the butt!
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by madridsta007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
A pro Atiku campaign Support group known as Democratic Solidarity group DSG decided to run a mock poll on their Facebook page between Atiku their candidate and Buhari.

The poll was created on the 12th of November and as at today they are being panel beaten by Buhari and a tsunami of votes for him.

Its clear that the supporters of Buhari have their eyes focused on the prize so do not like making a lot of social media noise. While the supporters of Atiku are revelling in the noise they are making which seems to hold no substance.

My party is obviously getting things wrong as the elections draw closer and fast loosing the love of the masses.

The shouts of Atikulate which was once everywhere has since died down and the euphoria almost non existent.

So sad cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2310681019159954&id=1831818307046230&anchor_composer=false

Oam4j, mynd44

APC are doing what they know how to do best.
Spread lies and propaganda.
The build a "support" group and run the model where APC members vote.
And come on the media to say it is Atiku's. You think we are kids abi?

2 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by terryflexy: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Big lies
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Officialpdpnig: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
madridsta007:

APC are doing what they know how to do best.
Spread lies and propaganda.
The build a "support" group and run the model where APC members vote.
And come on the media to say it is Atiku's. You think we are kids abi?

You must be high on the same stuff GEJ drinks.

Democratic solidarity group was the former campaign platform for Dankwabo who is a PDP man.

When he lost the presidential primaries he asked this same support group to work with Atiku

So they wrote to Atiku to join them in supporting him and Atiku accepted them.

They have now long become an arm of Atikus campaign support group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by tuniski: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rebelutionary:

I like the wisdom of the cautious optimism of Wisdomflakes than your loudmouthed braggadocio about some fictitious Atiku tsunami!

Yes Atiku stands a chance to win but sorts like you that make it seem like its gon be a stroll in the park are not doing your Atiku any good!

This election is APC's to loose and Atiku has to do serious homework if he wants the top job but he has started by making spurious statements that will come back to bite him hard in the butt!
The required serious work is on going. No, it is not going to be a stroll in the park. The deciding factors are nicely falling in @Atiku's column.

Don't teach seasoned politicians and political party that have seen it all good and bad,how to do it!

Watch the tsunami steam roll as the countdown begins.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by madjune(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku is a legendary crook.

I wonder how any sane person would vote for him.
Check out all offices he's handled in the past, what good do you see there?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by de1de1SnrAd: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by philipstanley(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Let the madness continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by 20sirkel05: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
A poll created, voted for and won by the same people. This is called on line rigging.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by drskyfly007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy
I was enjoying your Memes..But is now Boring grin
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by bencr7: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
so bro who should we support that our vote wont go in vain?
we hv so many vibrant pple contesting for d post but wat is killing them is their party because dey don't hv d power and influence, but d only things they can defeat both pdp and apc is for them to come together and support one person to challenge them.... When pdp and apc are vote out dey will know that nigerian don't want them again
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by deyahaya: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Opinion pool always or atimes reflects people's mind whatever pools Street reports Buhari always remains a candidate to beat.
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by valiju: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Forgot this my party ,you are APC

So sad cry

Oam4j, mynd44
Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Topmaike007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
bencr7:
we hv so many vibrant pple contesting for d post but wat is killing them is their party because dey don't hv d power and influence, but d only things they can defeat both pdp and apc is for them to come together and support one person to challenge them.... When pdp and apc are vote out dey will know that nigerian don't want them again
so you can see that voting Dem now is vote wasting

2 Likes

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by Mrbadmus1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
They started ranting allover the media saying APC should campaign with their achievements after 3.5 years in government. When APC started revealing their achievements the broom swept those ranting Atikuloot away. This is the major reason u couldn't hear their noise again. PMB has really done well, continuity of the government is certain in 2019 by God's grace.
Officialpdpnig:

So sad cry

Oam4j, mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. by moneyissues(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you sense some editing here...say yea yea...... People that doesn't know about grassroot politics be posing rubbish.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.