Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s (431 Views)

Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. / Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s by npowerng: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Good morning,

We are extremely proud of the contributions you are making in your communities. We have started watching your videos and we have alternated between crying and overwhelming pride. You are all amazing.

We love you.

#ThisIsNPower
#MyImpactThroughNPower

Re: GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s by Oyehomie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
npowerng I have not been paid o..Ekiti NTeach, I haven't received a dime since o... I hoped I was going to receive the 3months stipends all at once by October ending... But my hope was dashed. I have a congratulatory message on my profile with a promise to be enlisted in the payroll... November is going to an end now, please don't let it pass me by o. I've got responsibilities and my savings are running low already due to transport fare down to my PPA. At Government Science college USI Ekiti, Teaching Mathematics. Due to my subject, it's compulsory I show up early and daily. Please help... My email is gboyega.omoleye@outlook.com. I'm in Pain o......
Re: GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s by bowen2018: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
my backlogs is yet to be paid sir and I have been performing my duties as it is expected of me. I got necessary clearance from my ppa took it to the state focal person and the state focal person also cleared me and also gave me another clearance to upload and send to npvn, yet it was not paid. my email is; olatunjija@gmail.com. phone no; 08032100255. (2016 batch 1, 16 months)
Re: GoodMorning, We Are Extremely Proud Of The Contributions You Are Making In PPA’s by jessykings(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good day sir, please I am one of the 2017 beneficiaries but I haven't been enrolled. I was asked to upload a clear and stamped copy of my letter which I have done. Please what is the next step and when should I expect to get paid. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Techno Oil Limited / Job Vacancy.female Customer Care Officer . / On Going Recruitment At BSS Vocational And Skills Acquisition Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.