Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. (1583 Views)

Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week / DPR Interview Invite / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Midetee(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Dear Applicant,

You have being shortlisted for interview regarding your submitted C.V for the post of Sales and Customers Relationship on Monday, 12th September 2022.
by 11am at:

UBA BUILDING,
2rd floor, Heirs assurance Department,
UBA Regional office 5 Lebanon street, bank road dugbe
Ibadan.

Kindly come with the photocopies of your C.V and keep to time.

Regards
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by immortalcrown(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
As long as the venue is not scary and they are not asking you to pay money, go for the interview. What if they are legit and you are the first beneficiary? Who will then answer this your question now?

Ask this question only when you are invited to a scary place or when you are asked to pay money.

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Midetee(f): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
As long as the venue is not scary and they are not asking you to pay money, go for the interview. What if they are legit and you are the first beneficiary? Who will then answer this your question now?

Ask this question only when you are invited to a scary place or when you are asked to pay money.
Thanks bro
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by funmi4love(f): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Midetee:
Dear Applicant,

You have being shortlisted for interview regarding your submitted C.V for the post of Sales and Customers Relationship on Monday, 12th September 2022.
by 11am at:

UBA BUILDING,
Ibadan.

Regards
But today is Wednesday 14th September and they ask you to come on Monday, when did you receive the message
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Viccur(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Midetee:
Dear Applicant,

by 11am at:

UBA BUILDING,
Ibadan.

Regards
Got this yesterday as well
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by oluhyohmih(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2022
They are legit. They are called Heirs Assurance and are into sales of assurance packages to customer...u will earn allowance and commission if u meet your monthly target of 150k sales

I was there for the interview on Monday

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Stallionhorse: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerians and trust issues like 5&6 mehn! If your not tired of broke life then you can sit at home and be asking us stewpid questions or go out there and risk it all. This life is for risk takers.
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Midetee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Nigerians and trust issues like 5&6 mehn! If your not tired of broke life then you can sit at home and be asking us stewpid questions or go out there and risk it all. This life is for risk takers.
Mr Man , Learn how to talk politely and as a matter of fact, it's not a must you comment,you feel waka pass

2 Likes

Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by sharpwriter(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Midetee:
Dear Applicant,

by 11am at:

UBA BUILDING,
Ibadan.

Regards
Why do I feel this is GNLD in disguise? Anyways, if I'm right, get ready to do useless aptitude test, listen to 6 hours lecture, plus hunger and tiredness wey go wire you cheesy cheesy cheesy

In short, chop well for house before you go.

It's always Dugbe cheesy grin
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Stallionhorse: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Midetee:
Mr Man , Learn how to talk politely and as a matter of fact, it's not a must you comment,you feel waka pass
I must comment cause its posted on a public platform.
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by Toprow: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is it a commission job
Re: Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. by northbird: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Toprow:
Is it a commission job

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Contract Job For Electrical Engineer / Nicon / Etb Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.