Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions (37693 Views)

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by Topmaike007(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
seunmohmoh:
pardon?
you gat great boobs and guess what the original version get the same
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by trandolph(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
i have been a male stripper while i was in las vegas. i did similar shit for groups of ladies atimes have them suck my dick and shit. atimes it even leads to live sex in the presence of other ladies. man there is nothing gay about this.
Wehdone sir undecided
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Richdad50:
A shameless generation

Still better them a generation that only knows how to embezzle money and stay in power for like 60 years

1 Like

Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by KingSango(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Feminized men are being promoted globally while real strong men are being put down by the media . There is a hidden agender behind all of this and nairaland is playing a big role in such things . shame on this forum . @ KingSango what do you think ?

No way, NL is not in support. The Jews own the media, the big time advertisers are Jews so I can see how Suen doesnt want to offend. If NL was in on it I wouldnt be able to post.
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by HallaDaTruth: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
KingSango:

No way, NL is not in support. The Jews own the media, the big time advertisers are Jews so I can see how Suen doesnt want to offend. If NL was in on it I wouldnt be able to post.
But why are the admins always promoting homosexual stories to the front page
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by KingSango(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
But why are the admins always promoting homosexual stories to the front page
Re: Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Troy404:
gay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) / PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA / Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.