Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,889 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (67225 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Famousbabe(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2019
BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy After Ike Dared Her To, Already Trending On Twitter, Set To Displace Tacha

BBNaija Twist saw two new housemates enter the BBNaija house. One of the new housemates is the very gorgeous Venita
Venita is already gaining her grounds on the show. She was already a celebrity before entering the house. News of her marriage crash trended this year.

Some think all the attention will shift from Tacha to Venita.

Ike dared Venita to twerk on Mercy and she did justice to it.

Venita is an actress and a former video vixen before she married Terna Tarka. The marriage which produced two kids lasted for 5 years after domestic violence issue.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/bbnaija-venita-akpofure-twerks-on-mercy.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Famousbabe(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Teewhy2: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
This thing dey pain wella, when you think you are the star attraction in a place and you suddenly see someone with more balling come to the place to take your shine.

Do you need to enjoy fresh air without Bugs & Flies ?
Fruges Anti-Bug Magnetic Net your best Choice

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Ay04z(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by realstars: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
I bear the truth to my salve, I never get time to view this show for one day. I only read it on naira land.

It seams I don't like the program at all,
What of you? Lol

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by MurderEnglish(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
cry

This nonsense airs 24hrs for 3 months?

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Jestin: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
That is what the show is all about....under duvet sex and shaking bombom

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Doglove91: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
angry
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by caseyjones(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Messed up is what i will say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
This show will damage what's called celebrity, This people keep rolling out celebrities annually, It will get to a point Nigerian won't be freak when they heard that a celebrity is somewhere around them because we will be seeing them on a daily basis, The way celebrities don't freak the people of Abeokuta, They see them all day so its not special, If almost 60 percent of Nigerian turn celebrities so who will value seeing them , We shall get there

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by realestniggah: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
I feel like this new house mate have an unfair advantage since they they already know the dynamics of the house.. Thing to do and things not to do..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol. Anything that happens in the house gets reported albeit late. Bloggers are not smiling at all. Na broke Nairlanders condemning the show I pity pass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by jhydebaba(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Venita like Vanilla.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by yjgm(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
A script well written. Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Salmoneus(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Were the new housemates in a secret house?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by WorWorBoy: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fake housemate, she's only there to cause drama. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
realestniggah:
I feel like this new house mate have an unfair advantage since they they already know the dynamics of the house.. Thing to do and things not to do..
...housemate has...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Sandydayziz(f): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
She pretty. tongue

See tacha face like she just saw her nemesis grin
I like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by Four4Clien(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yooooooooo.... That mother of two is already my new favorite housemate.

get your website for just 5k only. See my signature
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by kinggSamuel(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
My problem is why bring in celebrities like venita into bbnaija to participate instead of regular aspiring and talented nigerians.Poor Nigerians shouldn't even bother auditioning for bbnaija again. F**k bet9ja for using poor nigerians money to fund this show and denying all of them a chance to partake in the show.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by osuofia2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one fresh pass tacha na. Tacha ass na old cargo
Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by olaboy33(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Off course, That's the script she was paid to come any play... The show obviously getting too boring for it watchers, the organisers have to find a way to salvage what's left lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by BigSarah(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Can't withhold the inner hoe no more ay venita
Poor shame,!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha by tstx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mother of two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.