Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family (721 Views)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by Nackzy: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2018
This Happened in Akwa Ibom state Abak Local Governments precisely, Charity they say begins at home, But with the story of this family the reverse is the Case, the funeral program for the Burial of Mrs Elizabeth 37, was so much sort after because of the inscriptions on it, Aman atta eka" The Demond, The Devil, The three people diabolically killed 7 people in their family including Elizabeth, Elizabeth died because she frowned at their diabolical and fetish activities, of her mum and the Two sisters, they vowed she'll never leave to see the end of this year, the son inlaw narrowly escaped (late Elizabeth's husband), From thier hands, My prayer is that we as narialanders should learn from stories like this, Don't make silly mistakes when it comes to marriages, understand the family, pay attention to details, this Story is a very pathetic one, screenshot the biography on my subsequent post ...kast word Don't let others learn from Your predicament

Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked
Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by Buharisef(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
LL
Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Witchcraft in that region is a bloodline thing.One should be very prayerful when marrying into Some families.Any family where all the male children are old and struggling and none,not even one male child is making any progress,run!The Altar there is strong gannnnn!

2 Likes

Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry but i am not swallowing the " Ama eta eka" story hook, line and sinker.

How exactly did Elizabeth die? So many diseases and health conditions are ignorantly assumed to be witchcraft attack and what have you.
Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by Nackzy: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Sorry but i am not swallowing the " Ama eta eka" story hook, line and sinker.

How exactly did Elizabeth die? So many diseases and health conditions are ignorantly assumed to be witchcraft attack and what have you.
The essence of stories like this for you to learn..not to swallow, the program u are seeing is not artistic impression,

4 Likes

Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Nackzy:

The essence of stories like this for you to learn..not to swallow, the program u are seeing is not artistic impression,
Learn what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family by sacx: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gossip and more gossip

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pix As Groom Carries Bride On His Shoulder / Have You Ever Gossiped Anyone To His Sibling Without Knowing They Were Siblings? / Jumia Black Friday 2020- Household Items -biggest Online Sales Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.