Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

All Fathers Please Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Fathers Please Come In (760 Views)

Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL / 10 Commandments On Marriage For All Fathers / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Fathers Please Come In by TeamLeader(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
My wife is about to stop breastfeeding and she said that I have to sucking the milk out of her breast and be pouring it out to avoid pains until it goes dry and i really don't see myself doing that.
How can I be sucking baby milk?

Please how do y'all do it? Any alternative?

Thanks
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Makavelli25: 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
This one deep o
Lets wait for the elders
Ps hunger bad o someone should collect my account number na
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Jesuisbelle(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
If you keep sucking the breast milk, how will the breast milk dry up? Tell her use cold cabbage leaves to cover the breast, she will not feel the pain at all

1 Like

Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Jullima(f): 6:58pm On May 01, 2020
Buy a breast pump, you can buy a manual one. She can also donate her milk to your local breast milk bank. I know they have one in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: All Fathers Please Come In by overdrive(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
Not true.maybe she wants to "sharpally "conceive again cos I cannot see you sucking booby without getting aroused. grin
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by TeamLeader(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
Jullima:
Buy a breast pump, you can buy a manual one. She can also donate her milk to your local breast milk bank. I know they have one in Lagos.

Wow... Them de donate breast milk again? Na was o. Thanks anywy
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by TeamLeader(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
If you keep sucking the breast milk, how will the breast milk dry up? Tell her use cold cabbage leaves to cover the breast, she will not feel the pain at all

Like before it dry and it become full since the baby won't suck it
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Jullima(f): 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
TeamLeader:

Wow... Them de donate breast milk again? Na was o. Thanks anywy
Yes! But it’s not as common as it should be because of our superstitious nature. It helps newborn babies that were abandoned or babies that their mothers can’t produce their own milk.

8 Likes

Re: All Fathers Please Come In by TeamLeader(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
Jullima:

Yes! But it’s not as common as it should be because of our superstitious nature. It helps newborn babies that were abandoned or babies that their mothers can’t produce their own milk.

Oh I see. Interesting. Thanks though
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2020
TeamLeader:
My wife is about to stop breastfeeding and she said that I have to sucking the milk out of her breast and be pouring it out to avoid pains until it goes dry and i really don't see myself doing that.

Thanks
I guess she said so because the breast has become too full with breast milk....I would advice she weans the baby gradually .

She can start with twice a day
Then
Four times in a week
That way her body will adjust.
The pains of weaning won't be intense.
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2020
TeamLeader:

Thanks
If she keeps on expressing the breast milk,it won't get dried.
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Kemimarch16(f): 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
Someone told me her husband use to do that for her whenever she want to stop her baby from breastfeeding
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by hapydaddy: 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
She can put a towel inside warm water and u help her to massage her breast. The heaviness may cause headache so she can take paracetamol. Do this daily for like 2 weeks. I am sure it will go back to normal size.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: All Fathers Please Come In by olabrinks(f): 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
She needs to endure the pain so it can dry up.

If you suck the milk or she uses a breast pump, the milk will keep on flowing forever. Why would she even want you to suck the milk? To me that’s just disgusting, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
funny
Re: All Fathers Please Come In by Donald3d(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Quick Cum Make U Still Make Am Life LNG / Cute Mixed Kitten For Sale / Wonders Shall Never End. See What Students Were Caught Doing (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.