Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai (37847 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Smile4daddy(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Vanity.

Pussy and Dick, it has not done anything good to humanity.

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Haaa, man wey fine like this dey get problem ....well nice container for your soul....

Beauty Tips To Get A Smooth Bombom
I don't need a smooth Bombom.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Assassin101: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
UTI HAS A SMALL PREEK, AND TOKE'S POOCI IS INFECTED
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by greatman247(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Uti fine abeg...na that girl no fine. she has bad legs, but she get money... that's all that matters
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
I frown at grown men who are friendzoned by slay queens to the corridors of Besties.

While a real man is controlling the engine room and warning the slay queens not to dare publicise their pics.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Johnpsite: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
[You are beautiful dear
quote author=Debra911 post=72989707]I don't understand[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by hardniola(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2018
uti is gay can't touch toke why not pair her with cdq that would knack well well

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by hahahahahaha(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:

If it's ugly for ur eye....Ur standard for handsome go high gaaann oooo...
He's doesn't have any standard. He's just a hateful human being with an ugly mind. Nothing special about that.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
hahahahahaha:
He's doesn't have any standard. He's just a hateful human being with an ugly mind. Nothing special about that.

Oh!!!!! I now seeee
U seem to know him.....hope u didn't date him??
That would have been disastrous
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by longerthroat(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2018
this uti guys till doesn't look relaxed with girls. is he straight or bend??
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by AkumahTalk(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Guys and Gals; No cause for alarm. It's only a picture of Toke and Gaybriel
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by eroski90(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
I hope u guys know uti is very gay right?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by toprealman: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2018
mynairaland2018:
These celebrities are enjoying. All expense paid trip by emirates.
I de reason many things now ooo.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by mapet: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Uti. O fe lari mo? Eran awon agab....O fe soda.......
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by RTSC: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
On a normal day, toke would get seriously laid in that perfect athmozphere of flexing.

But I can't vouch for uti. Nobody is certain of his sexuality.

What a waste of a fine face and a perfect opportunity to give toke a good bang and restore her back to default setting.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Sig4real(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Look at Toke's toes the bleaching did not rhyme at all.
cheesy grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Avizizo(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
them go fvck be that, i hate this uti, very ugly

Please, Can we see your pic?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by scarybeeeee: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
dan900:
okay. At least they will stop saying Uti is gay , this and that grin grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Reach out to me. Check my signature for contact. It is so nice and highly lucrative.
how does it work?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by deebrownneymar: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2018
They don't match at all
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by chuksdel: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2018
and they must Bleep
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Ojexmayer002: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Dan900 can we chat in private here is my whatsapp no 07018286773.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Of course you don't need it, you already have it

Noel1:
I don't need a smooth Bombom.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Of course you don't need it, you already have it

Lol. How u dey?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by freshdude99(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Julia345:
Looks beautiful..... Wish they are dating for real kiss
Let's date na
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by xtervaganza(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
One is gay, the other is passed around by old married men

No difference
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by WaffenSS(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mr Unkempt and Miss Mediocre
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by maryalloy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Uti enjoy yasef
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by Timagex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
undecided undecided undecided
. Wetin do ya mouth na? angry grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by negbike(f): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
dan900:
okay. At least they will stop saying Uti is gay , this and that grin grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Reach out to me. Check my signature for contact. It is so nice and highly lucrative.
Guy, hit me up abeg
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai by juddexy2(m): 4:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Julia345:
Looks beautiful..... Wish they are dating for real kiss
ndi online inlaws

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Wows In Off Shoulder, Cleavage-Baring Native Dress (Photos) / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Mercy Johnson At Closing Dinner Of AFRIFF2016 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.