Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ (1525 Views)

Why I Will Not Attend The PDP National Convention- Osita Chidoka / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by Enyibaba: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held in France Last Week – Organizers.

Contrary to the false claims by the Presidency, President Buhari was not at the major events of the just concluded First World Centenary held in France according to Hope for Nigeria’s inquires from the department of Veterans’ affairs.

“The Armistice Day main events was graced by world leaders and the Nigerian leader was not present at the Arc De Triomphe Hall.

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/buhari-did-not-attend-first-world.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by ChangetheChange: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Another APC propaganda busted

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by Donald95(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
If this true, then Nigerians owe Nnamdi Kanu Undivided attention

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by alsudan: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Lawd! Then guess the story making rounds that Jubrin wants to escape back to Sudan before the Cabal kills him is true.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by annnikky(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Meaning that the pictures was 2015 climate change summit What is apc up to with all these cooked lies they're telling 200million Nigerians? Buh One day the truth will surely come out in the open undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by Corrinthians(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Source.. theEASTERNtelegraph. grin

No comment. They know the audience and readers the news is targeted at. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by Born2Breed(f): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Lolz.. Another we feed El zakzaky with 3.5million monthly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by codedguy1(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
So what exactly did he go there for?
Especially with the retinue of governors.

And before he left they made noise about our president travelling to France to grace the occasion.

We must do everything to get this fraud out of government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by haladadon: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2018
codedguy1:
So what exactly did he go there for?
Especially with the retinue of governors.

And before he left they made noise about our president travelling to France to grace the occasion.

We must do everything to get this fraud out of government.

he was in France but did not attend the conference.

I hope you saw the number of people invited to the conference.

but APC added some Photoshop to the photos thereby deceiving Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by opribo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
The cabal knows that with the retinue of world leaders there, some unexpected questions maybe asked Jubril Bubu and he cannot say i dont know.

So its safer for him to disappear in France to avoid stories that touch.
No wonder first lady has been tactically side tracked, never to be heard or seen again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by codedguy1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
haladadon:

he was in France but did not attend the conference.

I hope you saw the number of people invited to the conference.

but APC added some Photoshop to the photos thereby deceiving Nigerians

So are you saying he was not officially invited?

Does that mean he just used the occasion to visit Nigerians in France under the cover of the peace centenary celebrations? Thereby deceiving Nigerians.

I watched the ceremony on CNN and I was looking for Jubril who I know would be conspicuous with his height and long black dalabia that he always wears but never saw him when most of the presidents highlighted from the buses and walked to the unknown soldier place where macron gave a speech, just after Trump and Putin came to join them.

As per the photoshopped pictures it only helps to give credence to Nnamdi kanu's assertion that there is an imposter in aso rock grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ by Xander85: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Can someone help clear up this issue? I saw Femi Adesina on the news yesterday saying there were two events that held in France, and that Buhari attended one of them. Which was it? And any pics available of Buhari with other world leaders at this event?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checked And Confirmed Your Name In Your Polling Unit / Reports: Pdp To Withdraw From February 23rd Presidential Election / Buhari Loses In Apc’s Dapo Abiodun Polling Unit To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.