Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) (809 Views)

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Wizkid Offically Announce Mr. Jollof As C.E.O Of Central Bank Of STEW / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by money121(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to say aliamudulilahi for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
Happy birthday to C.E.O of Imranroofing Sys.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by Pearlk: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
wetin concern me yhu be celeb ni

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by Pearlk: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Pearlk:

happy birthday sha
Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by money121(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Pearlk:
nothing concern you tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by money121(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Pearlk:

happy birthday sha
thank you shaa grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by Rosay15(f): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
money121:
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to say aliamudulilahi for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
Happy birthday to C.E.O of Imranroofing Sys.

lalasticlala, Mynd44
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C.E.O.

CharlesJok3r is wishing you a prosperous life ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Temidayo Babatunde Releases New Movie Titled IFE OJIJI / Wizkid Drags Olamide Olic Out And Surprised Him At His Concert / Actress Chika Ike In Thailand Shows Up At Wedding In Thai Attire (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.