Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Online Website Development Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Website Development Training (375 Views)

Register For My Online Website Hacking Tutorial | See Details / 2i Labs Scholarships For An 8 Week Software Development Training At Univelcity / Please What Is The Difference Between A .com And .online Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Website Development Training by jenslaw: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
In this 9 hours intensive training, you will learn how to develop professional, responsive, dynamic, content management websites effortlessly without coding and scripting.

On completion of this training you will be able to;
1. Register domains and host websites

2. Know how to create and manage emails, database and subdomains in the control panel of the website.

3. Develop content management websites for;
i. Corporate organizations
ii. Schools
iii. Churches
iv. NGOs
v. Personal blogs etc.
4. Manage website through the admin area after completion for periodic updates

5. Design forms for Admissions, Job Applications, Embed Payment Portals etc.

BENEFITS AND INSENTIVES:
1. Free domain (eg: www.yourdomain.com)
2. Free hosting
3. Certificate

TRAINING REQUIREMENT:
• Internet Access
• Make payment of N15,000 only via: https://paystack.com/pay/jenslaw
• Download and install TeamViewer in your system
• Ensure you have headset connected to your system for audio

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Get Adsense / Before Your Hire The Next Developer. How To Avoid Getting Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.