Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Get Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense (378 Views)

Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense by Ifanyi01: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Geting AdSense iS very nice .Now this is the few steps to get it done within 18days.
Day one after you have created your website,get your domain and theme template.
Now this is how to post on a new website for AdSense approval.
Day one = make 4 long and unique post.
Make 30 post in seven days which means you will make 5post for two day act of the 7days now before your site reaches like 10 days, try make another make another 4 post each day for that three days to make it 42 post on your website. Now you can apply for AdSense and wait for their approval.
Now if they rejected you and said no content, try make another 4 post each day for three days and reapply for it and get results. My second website site is under review now.
Hoping to get approved ASAP

https://www.asiegbudany.com/2020/05/what-you-need-to-know-as-webmaster.html
Re: How To Get Adsense by Veiniously: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ifanyi01:
Geting AdSense iS very nice .Now this is the few steps to get it done within 18days.
Day one after you have created your website,get your domain and theme template.
Now this is how to post on a new website for AdSense approval.
Day one = make 4 long and unique post.
Make 30 post in seven days which means you will make 5post for two day act of the 7days now before your site reaches like 10 days, try make another make another 4 post each day for that three days to make it 42 post on your website. Now you can apply for AdSense and wait for their approval.
Now if they rejected you and said no content, try make another 4 post each day for three days and reapply for it and get results. My second website site is under review now.
Hoping to get approved ASAP

https://www.asiegbudany.com/2020/05/what-you-need-to-know-as-webmaster.html
nice article though some errors on your word but it was nice

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense by Ifanyi01: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Okay thanks for your feedback

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Grow A Facebook Group In 2020 / Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Question About Vps/dedicated Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.