Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds (48992 Views)

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
From your alias to your signature, I feel you wasting your energies...your frustration is intense... Take heart... My dear

Fierce11:
I know that the instablog guy is truely a vagabond bastard but, did he ask Linda to tell the world who he is or, has she suddenly resumed her usual stupid posts because Kemi claimed to have stopped trailing her? Smh.. Linda should tell us who are surrogate employee is biko.. That matter is more important to us.. Exposing Instablog owner's identity did not hide her "barrenity".. She should do the needful.
[spits]
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
i tot Jerume,dat Hausa lady owns instablog9a shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by dasuc: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
becus of the fake news
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Topmaike007(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:
I think Davido gotten himself into more controversies than hit songs this year.
from lieing about Private jet,to him and his upcoming artist calling eko Atlantic names, just dislike that dude..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Fierce11: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
From your alias to your signature, I feel you wasting your energies...your frustration is intense... Take heart... My dear

Illiteracy is bad. What does being fierce have to do with frustration? Carry your "dearness" and go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Like I said, you just proved me right.. My dear, you need a chill pill �.

Fierce11:

Illiteracy is bad. What does being fierce have to do with frustration? Carry your "dearness" and go to hell.
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by digitsolution: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aunty Linda Ikeji why evils?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
omoalayo:
Congratulations... U just made instablog9ja popular... undecided undecided
Most of the news in nairaland front page is lifted from instablog9ja na. Once they post, 10minutes later it's on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
In my opinion, Instablog is currently the most successful blog in Nigeria, it has trounced LIB (and other blogs) and so disclosing the identity of the owner of instablog is a subtle ploy by Linda to fight it and reduce the patronage of the blog as she understands that the anonymity of the person behind the blog is what makes it really interesting. This is a crude, vicious and damaging attack served by Linda, so when they attack her too, people should learn to be objective and understand that it is a business game which is fair just like in love and war.

The owner of a blog doesn't necessarily have to be the handler but when the owner writes, you would know. Linda personally wrote that post.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Fierce11: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Like I said, you just proved me right.. My dear, you need a chill pill �.

Takecare of yourself "my dear".

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by troubleseller: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
12345baba:
When will davido shade nairaland mods and call them that too?
He wan die?

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
I know that the instablog guy is truely a vagabond bastard but, did he ask Linda to tell the world who he is or, has she suddenly resumed her usual stupid posts because Kemi claimed to have stopped trailing her? Smh.. Linda should tell us who are surrogate employee is biko.. That matter is more important to us.. Exposing Instablog owner's identity did not hide her "barrenity".. She should do the needful.
[spits]
Watch as instablog go help us dig out her baby papa. Interesting times ahead grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Newboss(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
[spits]
She's just doing her job. angry

This is journalism at its best! angry You should be happy we have folks like her as journalist angry Little or no blank shots angry
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Newboss(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
ntyce:
If true, Linda is a snitch...
She did more havoc than instablog...

She wants to bring him down to resuscitate her failed blog...

She just gave us a basic knowledge of who the owner of the page is angry Nothing harmful; no insults angry Just doing what journalists do in developed climes angry

The guy is popular now, cheers angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
bluecircle470:

You people are just full of hatred

The guy has been making senseless comments since his first day on earth.
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Modphase: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Buhari is the real bastard

What about your hate drenched Igbotic father ?
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by tomdon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:
I think Davido has gotten himself into more controversies than hit songs this year.

All these koboless critics. Na them de get opinion pass

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by candygist: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
[spits]

Don't take it personal . Is he your uncle ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Ohnidehniz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
That entertainment industry for you.....those guys are just fooling theirselves.... ;DThat entertainment industry for you.....those guys are just fooling theirselves....
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by Slikbae: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
LIB the most successful blog in Nigeria is a failed blog? Lmao
ntyce:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by sophiathefirst: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
ntyce:

Karma i will always judge instablog. For Linda hers is kemi. So someone out there will bring instablog to his knees for what he has done to people. He will regret the day he started blogging.
The owner has done more harm than good. bringing people down just to make money.
Because this just the beginning for him. The events that made me hate that blog and the owner is still fresh in my mind. Like soar sprinkled with salt.
So anybody that want to bring Instablog down is my friend. He will regret the day he is started Insta blogging.
Re: Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds by OsuMustGo: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
I know that the instablog guy is truely a vagabond bastard but, did he ask Linda to tell the world who he is or, has she suddenly resumed her usual stupid posts because Kemi claimed to have stopped trailing her? Smh.. Linda should tell us who her surrogate employee is biko.. That matter is more important to us.. Exposing Instablog owner's identity did not hide her "barrenity".. She should do the needful.
[spits]
I hate that smelly puṣsy hoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.