Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Wife Cheats: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cheats: (1104 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him / My Pal's Wife Cheats Constantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cheats: by dealordea(m): 2:30am On Jul 24, 2010
Guys, i am interested to know how you feel when you discovered that your wife cheats on you while you are on business trips and worst still is you only come to know her dark side after that, all the while you have been thinking she is a good wife,
Re: Wife Cheats: by femmy2010(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
what you think is what matters.
Re: Wife Cheats: by reality4us(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2010
Just set a trap and catch her red handed. Then see what she and her relations will do. It is very easy.
Re: Wife Cheats: by augustborn: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
We are all sex animal! Only the person you catch, becomes victim. Dont tell us on biz trip, u r alwayz alone, no touching. Spare your wife, u can do the same thing too. Forgive her and get close to her instead of chasing money. Money is not everything.
Re: Wife Cheats: by luap: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
Sorry to hear the bad news. Stats show 40% of women do cheat. It is just the way it is.

It is a dam shame!!! I do not think I would want to stay in that situation. I probably would divorce for something like this.
Re: Wife Cheats: by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2010
well do as the last poster says, try catching her red handed, after involve her relations and let everyone take a decision, if she shows genuine remorse, take her back, if she doesnt, then take a firm decision, also try spend more time with your wife too, all d best.
Re: Wife Cheats: by beingme(f): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
who doesn't cheat? even ur pastor and imam cheat. how? from their hearts not only when its practiced physically.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice / Types Of Husbands / Is Childless Marriage Not A Problem ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.