Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not (495 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Do Not Go For Interview If Invited By The Following Addresses / Please Somebody Help Me Verify This Interview If It Is A Scam Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by felixmuyiwa: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
This tread is opened to help the job seeker to confirm if the invitation received either by mail or sms is real or Not

This tread will safe the job seekers from Scam, Wasting of time, Wasting of little resources they have, Wasting their energy, etc.

You can also share your experience with those people.

God bless our hustling.
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by Babaflenjor: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
My experience: I saw the job opening on Jiji and I applied, i checked through their website everything look genuine. On Monday I got an invitation for interview slated for Tuesday morning 9am, I prepared, and made everything needed available, I got to the address at around 7am. just to cut the story short at 9 am we were all call inside and order us to put off all our phone not to even put it on silent, and the interview begin we did both written and oral went through all kind of screening at the end of the day they end up asking us to pay training fee of 7,000 I wasted my whole day I wasted more than 1,600 naira for transport the address is No 65 opebi road Ikeja the building is directly opposite glass house 6th floor of the building note all of them are well packaged ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by philip2014(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry bro fell victim as well, prostelling Abi wetin they call themselve, since I have declined any sketchy interview invite and stop applying on JIJI
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by Babaflenjor: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yes oo my bro prostelling PSIS
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
jiji is scam wen it comes to job adverts, u apply 4 reasonable jobs n d nxt tin u see wil b msgs frm GNLD n co. Can we betastil say their website is hacked by des ppl? Des ppl ar just making use of d unemployment issue 2 their own advantage
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by felixmuyiwa: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by Fikifak(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babaflenjor:
My experience: I saw the job opening on Jiji and I applied, i checked through their website everything look genuine. On Monday I got an invitation for interview slated for Tuesday morning 9am, I prepared, and made everything needed available, I got to the address at around 7am. just to cut the story short at 9 am we were all call inside and order us to put off all our phone not to even put it on silent, and the interview begin we did both written and oral went through all kind of screening at the end of the day they end up asking us to pay training fee of 7,000 I wasted my whole day I wasted more than 1,600 naira for transport the address is No 65 opebi road Ikeja the building is directly opposite glass house 6th floor of the building note all of them are well packaged ladies.
And you paid the money ?
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by Ivobobul: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
sherylbakky:
jiji is scam wen it comes to job adverts, u apply 4 reasonable jobs n d nxt tin u see wil b msgs frm GNLD n co. Can we betastil say their website is hacked by des ppl? Des ppl ar just making use of d unemployment issue 2 their own advantage
Peoples just need to think his head, not always look for the guilty undecided
Re: Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Job Interview If It's Real Or Not by felixmuyiwa: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning, I got this invitation this morning.[/b]

please i want to confirm if its real or nor.

hr@globalhitech.com.ng

to me
1 hour agoDetails
Dear Applicant,

In response to your prior application, you have been shortlisted for
an oral interview with our human resource team on Wednesday, 14th of
November 2018 at one of our divisions in Lagos.

Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Address: No 5, Universal Press Building, adjacent Oando filling station,
by Acme road, Ogba, Lagos.

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early.

Best regards
Mr. Marvin
Offline: +2348103664239

Thanks

This is another scam invitation[b]

(1) (Reply)

Evening And Weekend Private Lesson / Partner Needed / Fresh Ilorin Jobs: Medical Officers At Leah Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.