Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) (3588 Views)

Mo Bimpe Adedimeji Is Pregnant As She Flaunts Her Baby Bump (video) / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by KingSBB: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nollywood actress, Mo Bimpe during an exclusive interview with Broadway Tv speaks on her love life and why she can't date her colleague Lateef Adedimeji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgo5B4lR53E
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by Olunmercy56(f): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Everyone has his or her taste, marriage is not popcorn, it's a real business you need to know your choice
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Naso that toyin abraham husband talk..

2 Likes

Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by sholatem(f): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Naso that toyin abraham husband talk..

Ur head get oil cheesy
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by ibnlawal(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aswear! I love this lady. She's just perfect, her acting, her body, her black color, just everything.

2 Likes

Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lateef has officially been friendzoned grin grin grin grin
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by Tmb78(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Lateef has officially been friendzoned grin grin grin grin
I guess it's cos she is a Christian and he is a Muslim.
Unequally yoked things,if you catch my drift

1 Like

Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by Emodeee: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
he is not your type buh you dey allow am phuck youcheesy.
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
ibnlawal:
Aswear! I love this lady. She's just perfect, her acting, her body, her black color, just everything.
She's really beautiful. Hope she doesn't bleach later
Re: "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Emodeee:
he is not your type buh you dey allow am phuck youcheesy.
Proof or you drop it.

(1) (Reply)

D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Photo: Mavin's Adepeju Adewusi And Moet Abebe Pictured Nude / See Photos Of Nollywood’s Segun Arinze And Ann Njemanze’s 17-year Old Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.