Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) (27205 Views)

Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Mrcomedimatic: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Comedian and OAP, Helen Paul took to her Instagram page to share some photos of her family.

The Actress who is happily married with 54kids took to her page to share some photos of herself with her husband, daughter and sons.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-and-comedian-helen-paul-shows-off-her-family/

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by ehhmah(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked

Family of full freshness..

Tatafo now you can clap 4 urself..

Fully deserved attention wink

8 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by money121(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
How many times will this post get to FP undecided

Mrcomedimatic:
The Actress who is happily married with 54kids..

And besides Mr Op, Are you alright?? How will one person give birth to 54 Kids?

29 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
lalasticlala & op who keep recycling this trash is really sick angry

Rubbish
https://www.nairaland.com/4846384/adorable-photos-helen-paul-husband

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by timawoku(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely lady, my respect for you just rocketed! It's not easy having a kid and working same time, talk of having 4 and a successful career? I salute !!!

10 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by twinsluv: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Great. Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
ok nah
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by keryj(f): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely lovely lovely kiss

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by EggSauce(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
That last pic thou... That boi go like boobeee lipsrsealed
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by zone51: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Helen gene so strong
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by chibyk92: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Nollywood actress, Comedian and OAP, Helen Paul took to her Instagram page to share some photos of her family.

The Actress who is happily married with 54kids took to her page to share some photos of herself with her husband, daughter and sons.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-and-comedian-helen-paul-shows-off-her-family/

Was still scrolling down to see the 5k kids.
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
5 kids ? Den try o ......
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by hotlady1: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Come and join me in viewing LAFFBROTV Statuses�, Say good riddance to boredom, they do post hilarious contents, memes, hoe stories, motivational quotes, giveaways, free adverts for a particular period of time�, Confession night, Relationship advice and so much more entertainment could offer.
Free CASH & AIRTIME anytime of the day.
Click the link below and experience entertainment at it’s best..

[url]https:///send?phone=2349080329825&text=I%20would%20like%20to%20join%20the%20LAFFBRO%20WHATSAPP%20FAMILY.%20My%20name%20is[/url]
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly children probably born out of the prostitution indulge by Helen... I see all the boys turning to agberos and the girls ashawos in the streets of lagos

undecided

Why somuch hate, envy bitterness in this platform...?

12 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
OK lovely... Meanwhile tel ur families
Sai Buhari 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Okohjude1: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
happy family
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
The boy in the middle resemble her no be small grin grin grin
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly children probably born out of the prostitution indulge by Helen... I see all the boys turning to agberos and the girls ashawos in the streets of lagos

dunderhead undecided
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by QuickStandard: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Haba!!!

Why sound so bitter huh?

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by sotall(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by endyddon: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
it shall never be well with u for this comment

11 Likes

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Justseyii: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
tongue grin
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by hybee55: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earning passive income to substitute for data is this days is necessary .So let me introduce to you how you can make some money while reading news like this .09023576394
Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
54 kids?

thats quite commendable!!

TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU OP

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Helen Paul, na dis handsome man you marry?

Beautiful family

(1) (2)

Beverly Osu Wanted To Be A Nun / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.