Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Atiku: I Think Of The Future Nigeria Will Have, If I Do Not Struggle To Fix It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Think Of The Future Nigeria Will Have, If I Do Not Struggle To Fix It (199 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Think Of The Future Nigeria Will Have, If I Do Not Struggle To Fix It by malagu: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
I think of the future Nigeria will have, if I do not struggle to fix it, Atiku tells Ndigbo https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2997

Re: Atiku: I Think Of The Future Nigeria Will Have, If I Do Not Struggle To Fix It by Blakjewelry(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
yeah if Nigeria do not change the way we are going, soon Nigeria is going to look like middle earth
Re: Atiku: I Think Of The Future Nigeria Will Have, If I Do Not Struggle To Fix It by Yopcity: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dear Atiku, we need u to save nigeria from this monster u once helped to become the president, yes u are not a saint but i know u cannot be as ruthless, as inconsiderate, as nepotic, as tribalistic, as daft and even as corrupt as this disaster called buhari.

Forget the name calling and apc propaganda, majority of nigerians are fed-up with this useless govt. Just find a way to stop them from rigging because that's the ONLY way Buhari can win next year.

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections’ – Pdp’s Presidential / Minister Reiterates Fg’s Commitment To Secure Nation’s Airports / Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Tasks Campaign Groups On Reconciliation Of Aggrieved Membe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.