Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is It Possible To Learn 2 Programming Language At A Time?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Learn 2 Programming Language At A Time?? (898 Views)

Should C++ Be Taught As The First Programming Language At School? / Learn Any Programming Language At Your Convenient Time- Beginner To Advance / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn 2 Programming Language At A Time?? by Legolast: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi programmers,

My cousin has started learning c# but due to his environment (north), c# doesn't sell because he wanted to be making a living in school. It is only php that sells much to the extent that most of the projects he was offered was asked to be built with php due to .Net developers are hardly found in North (Sokoto) and the school/company doesn't want to build their empire on one developer.

Now, he is planning to start learning php and at the same time continue with his c#. The question is, is it possible to learn 2 languages at the same time?

Kindly quote/mention me if you want to reply.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Learn 2 Programming Language At A Time?? by Codedboy95(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Legolast:
Hi programmers,

My cousin has started learning c# but due to his environment (north), c# doesn't sell because he wanted to be making a living in school. It is only php that sells much to the extent that most of the projects he was offered was asked to be built with php due to .Net developers are hardly found in North (Sokoto) and the school/company doesn't want to build their empire on one developer.

Now, he is planning to start learning php and at the same time continue with his c#. The question is, is it possible to learn 2 languages at the same time?

Kindly quote/mention me if you want to reply.

Thanks.
it's very possible, PHP is one of the easiest programming language to learn so if he is dedicated he Will have no problem learning the two

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Apps Developer Residing At Ijebu_ode, Pls Lets Talk. / Programmers In The House Please Help Out / Python Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.