Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport (44146 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by Righteousness89(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:

I don't why you derive joy bashing women

Every of your comments are negative taughts and idiots like you are giving you likes just for you to keep exhibiting your stupidity

It's your type that finally gets the worst woman who will deal with you

Stop showing yourself, there is no award for being a nuisance

Learn to be a gentle man and your senses will upgrade,
Haba.
my Sister Are u OKAY??
What are u saying?
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by linusbnn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
kemi adetiba a disgrace to the nation, old hoe

What re you known for?.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by Xfemt(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
kemi adetiba a disgrace to the nation, old hoe
bad belle is allowed
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by Realzikkist(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2018
emm Obi haven't been verified... wtf . . . well, I'm Aticulated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by Deepfreezer(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
phoenix90:
Peter Obi, the man with the Midas touch. Believe the hype all the way. He's definitely going to effect the reset button as he said. I remember his manifesto back in 2003 that said if he did not pay workers at least two days before the end of the month he will resign. Anambra workers truly tasted the best of happiness when he came on board. Transparency and accountability became a watchword in every ministry in the state.
I can remember he always challenges us with resignation if he didn't do anything he promised and he eventually making good of his promises. Peter Obi by God's grace will show other politicians what leadership is all about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by blacktallest(f): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

e pain u, ugly bitch

Loooooool........
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by phoenix90(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Deepfreezer:

I can remember he always challenges us with resignation if he didn't do anything he promised and he eventually making good of his promises. Peter Obi by God's grace will show other politicians what leadership is all about
He is cut out for leadership. I couldn't believe Anambra will ever rise up after the Mbadinuju and Uba saga that left the state in shambles. But Obi came in and changed the complexion of the state.
Re: Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport by Deepfreezer(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
phoenix90:

He is cut out for leadership. I couldn't believe Anambra will ever rise up after the Mbadinuju and Uba saga that left the state in shambles. But Obi came in and changed the complexion of the state.
I could remember vividly the one year strike during mbadinuju govt. Chaii Anambra state has come along way, Ngige resisted the Uba family godfatherism, and Peter Obi rescued us finally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.