Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Save a soul. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save a soul. (307 Views)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save a soul. by feelxp(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please, I need help of any kind. My son I had been sick, having difficulty in breathing and gets tired easily. I took him to BMH in Port - Harcourt and the doctor recommended an echocardiogram to be carried out on him. I couldn't raise the money for the echocardiogram at that time. Last week, one of my sister asked us to bring the child to Abuja which we did. The child was admitted at Garki general hospital ( still there right now) and when they carried out echocardiogram on him, it was discovered that he has a hole in his heart, and the heart is not functioning properly. They said I should take him to India for the surgery. Honestly, am jobless, I can't afford the surgery. This morning, we went to one health seminar organized by some India doctors here Abuja. They said we should bring the child to India because they don't have the necessary equipment to carry out the surgery here in Nigeria. Please, I need help from well meaning Nigeria. The child is in paediatric emergency ward, Garki general hospital, Abuja. His name is Pharez Oshiobugie Experience. He is 2 years old. Please help me save my only child. I will post the medical report as soon as I get them from the doctor. My name Sule Jeminu from Auchi via Edo State, my Facebook is Jeminu Sule, my phone number is 08065234098 and email address: experiencefortune@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Quick Health Tips / ,do You Kno Any One That Has The Follown Challenges / E-cigarettes 'much Better For Quitting Smoking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.