Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Talk To Your Son About Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Talk To Your Son About Sex (434 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To Your Son About Sex by ValourDigest(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
HOW TO TALK TO YOUR SON ABOUT SEX

When my son was only four he asked me, “Where do babies come from?” I told him that they come from their mommy’s tummy. Hoping that answer would satisfy, I tried to change the subject. Then came this, “How do babies get in their mom’s tummy?” Fortunately, my wife and I were just talking about a brilliant analogy made in a book she was reading called The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. Sometimes, my son helps me bring in the groceries after a trip to the market. So I asked him if it would be good for me to give him a bag that was too heavy to carry and he said, “No.” I explained to him that when he grew up and got older, he would be able to carry the heavier bags. In other words, I told him, the answer to his question was too much weight for his young age. But I would give him the answer when he was older and could handle it.

Is your son old enough to carry the weight? Like me, you may have been putting it off for as long as you could. The last thing you want is for your son’s first discussions about sex to come from anyone else. You probably know that it’s time to talk about it, but it’s tough to know what to say. Here’s how to talk to your son about sex.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/how-to-talk-to-your-son-about-sex/
Re: How To Talk To Your Son About Sex by okoroemeka(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
ValourDigest:
HOW TO TALK TO YOUR SON ABOUT SEX

When my son was only four he asked me, “Where do babies come from?” I told him that they come from their mommy’s tummy. Hoping that answer would satisfy, I tried to change the subject. Then came this, “How do babies get in their mom’s tummy?” Fortunately, my wife and I were just talking about a brilliant analogy made in a book she was reading called The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. Sometimes, my son helps me bring in the groceries after a trip to the market. So I asked him if it would be good for me to give him a bag that was too heavy to carry and he said, “No.” I explained to him that when he grew up and got older, he would be able to carry the heavier bags. In other words, I told him, the answer to his question was too much weight for his young age. But I would give him the answer when he was older and could handle it.

Is your son old enough to carry the weight? Like me, you may have been putting it off for as long as you could. The last thing you want is for your son’s first discussions about sex to come from anyone else. You probably know that it’s time to talk about it, but it’s tough to know what to say. Here’s how to talk to your son about sex.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/how-to-talk-to-your-son-about-sex/
haaahaaa!I remembered when I was having a heart to heart with my 17 year old daughter, she told me,papa if I want spoil its in j s s 3 ,I for spoil
I was like what the Bleep.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

25 Things You Should Know Before Marriage / Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide / A Man Shared How He Met His Wife Online Marking Their 13th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.