Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide (434 Views)

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated / How Can We Judge This Paternity Fraud Case? For Those Men That Cheats As A Hobby / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by wealthywiseman: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Most Nigerian ladies now appear prepared to continue their relationships with men that cheat but still manage to provide their basic needs rather than go for the more faithful men. Unfortunately, their choice apparently is necessitated by present economic realities. Lack of jobs and gainful employment have taken its toll on our promising women who are unable to meet up with basic needs of life.

Most ladies would want to deny this, but numerous threads on this forum, cases and general reports suggests that this is the fact on ground. Its actually saddening to see young married women having to continuously live with cheating husbands who show no remorse for their actions and its effects on their marriages. A lot of men have taken advantage of this situation to "Explore" with numerous side chicks at their beck and call.

For many women, the way to cope with this is to cheat as well with their preferred men, hoping they don't get caught in the act.

Its actually a dangerous game out there now.
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by perousd: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

A Man Shared How He Met His Wife Online Marking Their 13th Wedding Anniversary / My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court / The Day I Lost My Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.