Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (27990 Views)

Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her / Henry Onyekuru And Sofiane Feghouli Fire Galatasaray Into Turkish Cup Final / Everton: "Henry Onyekuru Still In Our Plans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by giftdaddy111: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
henry dont weant to pay fees
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by magzey: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
why Baby Mama international? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Aystarz: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
This early in his career.
Youthful exuberance

1 Like

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by victordaimond: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Baby mama dis Baby mama dat ,Abi we dey dere when dey yansh theirself.
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Rextizzle(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Eboue treatment
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Olajah81: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Village pple don dial Onyekuru number privately....

Eboue.... Loading
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by jesutakewe(f): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
She planned it all along. Oyibo babes know how to take advantage of and live of the bills of ignorant men. They'll sedu*ce you, get pregnant for you, keep it, give birth, make trouble, file for divorce in order to get their monthly allawee in the name of 'shide' support.

That's what they do for a living especially when you're a public figure. They've used their Ikebe to send many man back to square 1. Ask Emmanuel Ebeoue.

4 Likes

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Smile4daddy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
free2ryhme:

The result. when you always think with you dick and not your head
I keep saying it.

Dick and pussy have done so much damage to the human species

1 Like

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by islandmoon: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
gold digger think she can use pregnancy to hold a guy down nowadays, no go find work, you will just get the belle for nothing!
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by itzprezy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Don't give white girl belle ,dem no go hear..abi condom no dey abroad ni
Emmanuel eboue have learnt his own lesson after giving puting his investment in his Belgium wife control now the mumu is broke and homeless
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by sarcasticdude(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Become famous nd watch how skirts begin to open their legs anyhow for u cheesy
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by optimusprime2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
The beginning of the end...
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Xander85: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
4dor:
Henry needs to be careful before this woman comes for everything he has worked for. He needs to take care of his child

Don't mind him! He thinks Germany is Nigeria where he can fuc/k anyhow, give girl belle and born throway!

Thing is, Nigerian boys freshly arrived in Europe are like a kid in a candy shop with all that white girl puss'y freely available, and it's a struggle keeping it zipped up in their pants....more so if you're a footballer with white girls throwing themselves at you! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by centboy123456(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
4dor:
Henry needs to be careful before this woman comes for everything he has worked for. He needs to take care of his child

how will they do that did he sign any contract with them
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Baby mama everywhere! na it's an opportunity to earn from men all in d name of taking care of d child. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Xisnin(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another fool about to be taught a hard lesson.
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by 12345baba(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Super striker! So na now wey he dey in form na e she wan come distract this boy wey go help us beat south Africa. Women make una fear God o
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by YorubaAssasin: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, carry your cross

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, carry your cross

I feel really sad that a lady said this. The statement lacks discretion, I'm sorry. angry
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by IbrahimDamola: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
But why can't guys keep their d1cks to themselves when they make money. Why not emulate me?

Whenever I see a pretty woman all I see is money trying to fly away from my pocket, then I come back to my senses and my money remains in my pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, carry your cross
Hbd to u llnp. November baby.
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Will she use the child support payment for the benefit of the child or to do other things for herself?
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
this one wey these naija oloshos don copy twerking, don copy instagram hoeing, don copy the name baby mama. i hope they dont ever copy child support o.
cos if any naija olosho carry that baby mama child support meet me, i will assassinate her in a very silent way.
the only time a guy should pay child support is if he dosnt accept to keep and take care of the baby. if the mama say na she wan carry the pikin, then ma she cater for the baby na. ratchet negro american hoes have used this scam to destroy many black american guys. bois in naija are ready to send you to your early grave if this culture enters naija
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Oyindidi(f): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
Hbd to u llnp. November baby.
Thanks sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by OracleOmega(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Plz Nairalanders,i need ur help i need 2 make urgent payment
Plzzz
UBA
Savings acct.
OYEINTARI LAWSON
Tnk
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, what if the woman is the one playing games to put the guy in a tight corner in order to maximize the damage so she can clean him out completely..?. you are obviously a rookie in matters like this, you don't know women. They are 100 steps ahead of every good and right thinking man when it comes to child support issues.. just pray you don't fall into the trap of a greedy and money hungry bt ch in the western world!

I hear u prof....
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, what if the woman is the one playing games to put the guy in a tight corner in order to maximize the damage so she can clean him out completely..?. you are obviously a rookie in matters like this, you don't know women. They are 100 steps ahead of every good and right thinking man when it comes to child support issues.. just pray you don't fall into the trap of a greedy and money hungry bt ch in the western world!

I hear u prof....
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by acero120: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Did any of the idiots commenting above read the part where he didn't want the baby? If the woman didn't want the baby, she would have aborted it. Now the case is reversed and she decided to make the decision on her own, let her take care of the child alone.
Re: Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses by bigcasava1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
he is heading for failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourinho Says He Has More EPL Titles Than All 19 Managers Combined / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica / 5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.