Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. (39715 Views)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Ranchhoddas: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:

Say that to Victor Ad - wetin_we_gain
That song dey give illegitimate niggas courage.
That's a lie.
There is nothing in that song that promotes illegality.
Everything about that song was a prayer for grace to make it.
"As I dey grind I dey hustle bless me with this money, na your hand I dey, Baba make you run am for me"...
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by HORLADY(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
My joint, my Sapele.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Patrioticman007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ipobians at work
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
December hustle just busted! sad way to end your lives
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Tobi0123: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
I no just fit trust naija police with any story...
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
jesutakewe:
Sapele again? Lol

Do u have any problem with d town??
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by sarcasticdude(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Trust Nigerian police At ur own peril
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Elcapitol(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Eyaa too bad.

Growing up i heard some uninformed people say money is the root of all evil, but now I know better. The lack of money is the real root of all evil. I nearly stole some body's 500 hundred naira today because of hunger.

Please if you can please help a brother I seriously need help. I'm dying of hunger here, my dreams are vanishing by the day before my eyes and God has refused to the me. i can't even imagine what I would next. I'm tired of praying, and so I'm asking you people for help. No amount is too small, i have not neaten since morning and I'm only able login in to nairaland because it is free with etisalat free basic.

I have a dream of starting a YouTube channel, it is taking forever and my frustration is mutiplying. I need a gift, a loan and a job, I'm even ready to move. Please help me
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by bkool7(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
So the police concluded on their own that these ppl are armed robbers and subsequently sentenced them to death
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by stagger: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Elcapitol:
Eyaa too bad.

Growing up i heard some uninformed people say money is the root of all evil, but now I know better. The lack of money is the real root of all evil. I nearly stole some body's 500 hundred naira today because of hunger.

Please if you can please help a brother I seriously need help. I'm dying of hunger here, my dreams are vanishing by the day before my eyes and God has refused to the me. i can't even imagine what I would next. I'm tired of praying, and so I'm asking you people for help. No amount is too small, i have not neaten since morning and I'm only able login in to nairaland because it is free with etisalat free basic.

I have a dream of starting a YouTube channel, it is taking forever and my frustration is mutiplying. I need a gift, a loan and a job, I'm even ready to move. Please help me

Correct the bolded: the love of money is the root of all evil. Money answereth all things. Money is the response to a solution meeting a need. Perhaps your problem is that you are praying too much or praying the wrong prayers. Have you checked the street you live in? What are the needs there? I know a widow in my area who goes from house to house washing clothes. May look demeaning, but at least her kids are feeding.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by edo3(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmm,, if only dead could talk.. I hope no be innocent they just wasted? cos police could do anything to proof a point.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by autoposh(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by eventsms(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Download your project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng. Grade A results.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by dahnimoh(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
How true is this news?
Are we sure they are armed robbers
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Khd95:
Did the bullets remove their clothes, or were they half neeked when they were shot
No their were sweating after the gunshots

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Codebrain916855: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Skoopy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why must the police shot to kill? How are we sure this young men are actually what the police is alledging? They deserve to be heard and tried, but no, all the police knows is to shed the blood of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by frozen70(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
They demand for it and got what they deserve
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
honest hardworking individuals wey dem don rob and murder the money so na im dem don go spend on ashawo for brothel.well they just got what they deserve.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
i don tell my cousin to stop to go ipodo, he no go here
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Dearlord(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
This a job well-done
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
That's a lie.
There is nothing in that song that promotes illegality.
Everything about that song was a prayer for grace to make it.
"As I dey grind I dey hustle bless me with this money, na your hand I dey, Baba make you run am for me"...
that music promotes illegality.na music that preaches to u that u must make money either by hook or crook.our musicians no longer preach about making money thru legal hustle.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by stuffs4me(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
zamirikpo:
How r we sure they are all robbers....

venai:
Hope these guy were not innocent.
Trust naija police to thy peril!

mikaael:
How are we sure they are armed robbers...I no trust NPF

Their fellow armed robbers are trying to make a case for their dead colleagues.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:

Say that to Victor Ad - wetin_we_gain
That song dey give illegitimate niggas courage.
na dat music yahooboyz and armed robbers dey take ginger
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Ranchhoddas: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
lefulefu:
that music promotes illegality.na music that preaches to u that u must make money either by hook or crook.our musicians no longer preach about making money thru legal hustle.
It's your mind that is seeing illegality.
The first thing he said in that song is "pray for grace my gee, brother pray for grace".
Which line of that song preaches illegality?
Just tell me one!
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by RedAlert08(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
NOC1:
I have learnt one thing on no occasion should you hurt a force man, because they will not rest until you are down. The main reason why those thieves where gunned down was because police officer was killed.
You're a very smart guy. I salute you
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by slimfit1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
So because they are thieves you can't at least cover them up or put them in a private ambulance set of monkeys.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by zamirikpo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
stuffs4me:

Olodo
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Elcapitol(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
stagger:

Correct the bolded: the love of money is the root of all evil. Money answereth all things. Money is the response to a solution meeting a need. Perhaps your problem is that you are praying too much or praying the wrong prayers. Have you checked the street you live in? What are the needs there? I know a widow in my area who goes from house to house washing clothes. May look demeaning, but at least her kids are feeding.

I understand perfectly what you saying, an not without skills to work ooo. If I tell you story my ehhh. You will not only believe there a God but satan too. Even my phone screen won't let me say all I want to say
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Martinez39(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Idiots. After getting money, it's a brothel that becomes the place for them to spending money.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
stuffs4me:

Those guys are right.

Everyone found around that spot at that time who tried to run on hearing gun shot would be gunned down by Nigeria Police. Be they thief or not.

May God not let us find ourselves in such places when things like dat wants to happen.

And I use to pity ppl drinking at joints when same beer could be bought and brought home to enjoy in your own sitting room comfortably.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
stuffs4me:

If na curse, back to sender! I am not and will never be an armed robber.
We all know the rot in NPF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.