Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit (713 Views)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Regina Daniels Stuns In Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by NaijaCelebrity: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
''women use their body to attract men'' - Princes Shyngle says she rocks transparent outfit

Gambia Actress, Princes Shyngle took to her pageĀ  to share a photo of herself flaunting her nipple in a transparent outfit with caption saying...

the irony is that men use money to attract women but hate gold diggers and women use their body to attract men but hate to be viewed as sex objects. Beats me

Source: https://nollyzone.com/women-use-their-body-to-attract-men-princes-shyngle-says-she-rocks-transparent-outfit/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by GOFRONT(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Slayqueen
Re: See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
I think that's true to a large extent ..
Re: See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by Fierce11: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hoes would always be hoes.
Besides, not all men use money to lure women.. But all women(hoes), use their body.
An ancient fierce law stated that; "If men decide to be holy, women would still remain hoes. The hoeness is constant and not responsive to change."
i spit on this 'ho.
P.s: atleast, she accepted that women are sex objects. I'm good.
Re: See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by kingxsamz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Now that I'm rubbing cream on my body that's when this one decided to post this...
Brb..

1 Like

Re: See What Actress Princes Shyngle Says As She Flaunt Nipple In Transparent Outfit by praizblog: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Shows Off Her Thigh In New Outfit / Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold / Busta Rhymes And Friend Seen Rapping Davido's Song, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.