Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (54162 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by MelaninDraining: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
K

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by pascalbenz: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
vizkiz:
After him do the rituals, the money whey go come no go reach money whey some people dey make from "COKE"

This is what happens when everyone wants to drive BENZ
Na Coke Wen Dem They Drink Abi The Wan Wey Dem Dey Sniff
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Nature8(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
kingxsamz:
As fight wan start, make I kuku bring chair make una sidon watch...
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
A won bross dem frm yeast wan overtake bigger Bross dem frm SW . It is well at just 19 you do dey mine human part kia .
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by lascopes(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tobi0123:
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank

Go find work o jawe
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by kunmiiii: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
deri4luv1:
Hand cuff wey get padlock, Naija which way

Bro, that one na shackles no be handcuff oo!!

Lol

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by ofuonyebi: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
that is why this country is in trouble...no solution seems possible...every dick and hary takes joy in killing to get positions...or to get money!

we all need assembly of repentance unto the creator of these blood we shed daily ...we are worse than sodom and gomorrah!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
dats an afonja in igboland...afonjo pple

his real name is olaniyi olabanjo

Your NL nickname should be analslutloser cos there's nothing queenly or regal about your comment or even your dp, everything is more closely related to the anal products be they liquid, solid or gas!
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by AnalQueenluci: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Haastrupsson:

Your NL nickname should be analslutloser cos there's nothing queenly or regal about your comment or even your dp, everything is more closely related to the anal products be they liquid, solid or gas!
pls am a queen ,i just come 2 av fun here.. but ur name reminds me of one criminal in quran , Yes ! hassantalib ,may be ur his descendant...

if i open nyash i knw u wl slug in, hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Promise47(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
the news no correct u said 19 years man how is e a man abeg jooor
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Promise47(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank
I no believe you u don turn professional beggar abi
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
See his head like capital oil tanker, foolish child.
Fixed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
henrixx:
you aee not different from him then
If left to me I'd roast his hands and legs to charcoal... Won't kill him at all. Then release him
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Azam101: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Flatinoz and Afonja has signed Bilateral agreement be that Oo!
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Skmoda360(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

If I no make money wetin I gain.....

If I no drive Benz wetin I gain......see wetin dat music dey cause ba

See his face like GANDUJE!!!

This one na Ganduje cousin
...I no mean am oooo
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Flatties: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Flatherded skull miner
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Brightest04(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iam waiting for my Igbo guys here to tag this evil young man here a fulani-herdman
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Toblesh(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Na dem joor! grin Just imagine... so far I'm yet to see any civilized SW'er hurl any insults... but, should reverse be the case... c'ommon, we all know how hyenas and savages from that part of the country behave. grin

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Toblesh(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
dats an afonja in igboland...afonjo pple

his real name is olaniyi olabanjo
Oti fa gbo yo
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Nasir123(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Lordofthewest:
FLATI....
grin grin
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by AnalQueenluci: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Toblesh:
Oti fa gbo yo
le je mafuy woo!
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by boyfwend(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awuzubilahi!

We igbos must learn to emulate our northern and Yoruba counterparts and leave all these kind of acts alone.
Sometimes I stay up all night weeping just because of all these kind of news committed by my kinsmen.

You're weeping weep, that's not your own? Keeping weeping. embarassed
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by SkinnyNigga: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Na abakiliki people dey spoil anambra for us...
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Toblesh(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
le je mafuy woo!
Same to you!

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Samscotto1: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
UDONMINIT!!!

Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by marviessss(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2018
i pray dz biafran miscreants wil nt kil us finish in dz country
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by Abeycity93: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Thank God not Afonja state this time
Re: Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. by nick50(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas and crime be like 5$6..see their dresscode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.