Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

5 Reason The Black Race Is Backward. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Reason The Black Race Is Backward. (329 Views)

Why Is The Black Race So Backward? / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Africa Is Backward Because Of The Way Women Are Treated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason The Black Race Is Backward. by kollinzgee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
over 25 years of my life on earth there are few people who think like me. should I say I don't belong here nah that would be pride .from the age if 3 I have being told Nigeria is a backward nation stagnant as a pool with no drainage . I grew up to adult hood to realise its true.from the age of 11 my IQ has being fully developed I read the works of Albert Einstein ,Newton e.t.c and understood them fully well as a result my thinking has surpassed my peers I know they are people smarter than I am that's OK .Am a blackman am proud to be black over and over again but question is why is my continent backward over the years I ave being studying the behaviour of Africans and I have come to figure out the reasons we are backward and such things are what I highlighted below.

1)Inferiority complex
the black man has a chronic inferiority complex, we strongly believe the white men are better .as a result we depend on. them for everything we need to survive . but the logical truth is that we can do whatever the whites do as far as we are humans like us they do not have two brains we are the same as them but racism over the colonial years has taken a toll on the morale of the black man

2)Black man is lazy
You can come for my neck for saying this but Its is a fact thou not all .the blackman rarely devote his time to read,research and think .the blackman easily give up on his course in life when challenges surface especially if he does get support from family and friends the black man is curious but does nothing to satisfy his curiousity and lastly the black man does not want to improve he leaves things the way they are

to be continued........

(1) (Reply)

Online Polls Between Buhari And Atiku / Udom Transforms Akwa Ibom Igr Collection / Huge 27ft Python Caught After Wrapping Itself Around Man's Ankle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.