Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Black Friday Web Hosting Deal! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Black Friday Web Hosting Deal! (731 Views)

Any Good Hosting Deal Available / Live Now Namecheap Black Friday 99% Off On Every Purchase You Made / Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Web Hosting Deal! by fluxdon(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Black Friday is here! Get a free website design when you sign up for our Micro Core Extended. Sign up Now @ https://icore.com.ng/hosting-service

Re: Black Friday Web Hosting Deal! by FavourOnyenebe: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
I’m not sure there are many people who like GoDaddy, but there are plenty who still use the web registrar and host because they don’t know any better. I can’t fault them. I’m pretty sure I used GoDaddy to register my first domain name, either because I heard the company’s name on a commercial and associated them with “how to get a domain name” in my head, or I saw some deal online. (Probably that.)

There’s plenty to not like about GoDaddy—including its past stances on important things, how it treats potential customers, that whole SOPA thing, and its jacked-up pricing models. You can now add one more annoyance to the list. Recently, programmer Igor Kromin discovered that GoDaddy was injecting annoying Javascript into his website. The code is a part of the service’s “Real User Metrics” feature, which you would automatically opt into using if one of the company’s U.S. data centers was hosting your site.
www.sim.com.ng

Consider switching to a different web host
You can always drop GoDaddy like a bad Tinder date and sign up for a site that gives you premade templates to play with—like Spark Imagination Web Solutions, www.sim.com.ngSquarespace or Wix—and just point your domain to whatever address they create for you. This will limit your creativity and your bank account, but it’s an option if you just need a basic website that looks good and functions well.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Tool / Pandora Premium Apk / How To Pay For Facebook Or Instagram Ads In Naira With No Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.