Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Pay For Facebook Or Instagram Ads In Naira With No Stress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Pay For Facebook Or Instagram Ads In Naira With No Stress (732 Views)

I want To Buy A Twitter or Instagram Account / If You Have Active Twitter Or Instagram Account For Sale Please Indicate / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Or Instagram Ads In Naira With No Stress by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Talkwell:

I can't pay for YouTube ads or even Facebook ads.

Facebook Rejected my master card and YouTube is saying something about the country not available

After I responded to the above quote by Talkwell with my quote below, quite a number of people hit me up on WhatsApp on how to pay for Facebook ads in Naira.
Well, I used to have that same experience with my business (Lori Craft Shoes). I know how it feels to have your business stalled because of not being able to run ads on Facebook or Instagram. It is very depressing.

But I'm here to help my fellow businessmen. Kindly follow the link in the below quote to get your business popping again this 2019

I can brief you on how to pay for Facebook ads in Naira. I used to have the same problem and it slowed down my business for a very long while.

. . . . .
WhatsApp me via http://Virl.ink/LoriCraft-Shoes , I don't want to drop my number here. I dunno why most people don't, as if it's against the rules

(1) (Reply)

Is Their Anything I Can Do To Make My Post Be On The Home Page Page / I Need A Website Script Like This / Affordable And Responsive Website Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.