Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue (428 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue by Jadsy01(f): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Here are the trending news for today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcF4qLKpfo
Re: Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue by psucc(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oshiomhole is only looking for soft spot. Why must he go for Saraki when Sahara Reporters are even churning out data about him in the scandal.

If it interest Oshiomhole, he should let sleeping dog lies because Sahara Reporters is looking for all available details in order to repeat Premium Times feat over Adeosun. That one piece of work has positioned PT on a world map.So SR is working to get there.

Who will be their carrier, Oshiomhole, Ganduje or . . . ?
Re: Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue by Friend01(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
psucc:
Oshiomhole is only looking for soft spot. Why must he go for Saraki when Sahara Reporters are even churning out data about him in the scandal.

If it interest Oshiomhole, he should let sleeping dog lies because Sahara Reporters is looking for all available details in order to repeat Premium Times feat over Adeosun. That one piece of work has positioned PT on a world map.So SR is working to get there.

Who will be their carrier, Oshiomhole, Ganduje or . . . ?

The story is about Saraki accusing Oshiomhole not SR churning out evidences to nail Oshiomhole.
Remain on the topic.
And I keep wondering how some of your reason.
You leave the topic being discussed and create a diversion with something else maybe somehow connected to the topic and you think it's relevant because you said something on Nairaland.
SMH.
Re: Oshiomhole To Saraki: Provide Evidence I Was Bribed Or I Sue by psucc(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guy, don't think I am away from the topic. Saraki is not the author of the "bribery scandal". If worse comes to worst, he will merely present publications that has not been refuted by the same Oshiomhole.
Friend01:

The story is about Saraki accusing Oshiomhole not SR churning out evidences to nail Oshiomhole.
Remain on the topic.
And I keep wondering how some of your reason.
You leave the topic being discussed and create a diversion with something else maybe somehow connected to the topic and you think it's relevant because you said something on Nairaland.
SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason / Fear Grips Enugu PDP As APC Unites To Takeover Lion Building / I Used Technology To Fight Corruption -goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.