Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason (409 Views)

Ondo Governorship: 10 Reasons Rotimi Akeredolu Deserves A Second Term - APC / Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Deserves A Fair Deal And Second Term / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason by Sanromeo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
I was in Akure for a court case yesterday. After the court session and visit to a few places in Akure, I relocated to Akungba the best City in Ondo State to see my People and btief them on the journey so far. On my way to my Country home, I decided to stop over at Oba-Akoko to pay a visit to one of my cherished Leaders Hon. Dapo Faseesin the Proprietor of New Era Group of Schools who was then in his School along Ikun road.

It was on my way to Ikun that I saw two bridges that were swept away by flood and thereby cutting off Ikun community where Hon. Felemu of ODHA comes from; the home town of my ebullient Adebiyi Mayowa Angelmayor from the the rest of the State.

I have read about the intervention of Governor Arakunrin Akeredolu on this road on a number of times before now but I appreciated him and his team more when I actually pay a visit to the two sites. Noooo, I give it to Aketi in this one and I really appreciate him for doing this for Akoko South West LG and the State in general.

I also took note of his intervention on Owo Ikare road and I saw Men at work. Ise un lo, ko duro!. I saw that 2 particular bad and terrible spots at Ipenme in front of that Filling Station and Water works on that road have been fixed waiting to be completed. I saw deposits of hard-core stones dropped in every bad spot awaiting renovation up to Oba-Akoko. Aketi is really intervening on this Owo-Ikare Road and he is making impacts. The quality of the job is superb, is what eyes can see!

While thanking him for his interventions and observations, I wish to call on him to remember Akungba township roads in the 2019 bubget. Aketi is yet to do anything for Akungba Community as a People as whatever is done inside the University is not meant for Akungba as a Community but for the whole of Ondo State. Akungba has ecological problems as it is a town that is yearly ravaged by flood due to rapid construction activities in the Community and the street roads are bedevilled and impassable. I wish to call on the People in Government to remember this Town which is a pride of Ondo State.

Pictures don't lie, once again, Kudos to Governor Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu for these two bridges at Oba-Ikun-Afo-Ipe-Idoani-Abuja roads and his unbelievable intervention that makes a lot of sense at Owo-Ikare road. I may have cause to take him on the next minute but I am not a blind critic, when I see something, I will say something! On this, Aketi has it! He did well and I thank him!

Tolu Babaleye Esq writes from Akungba-Akoko.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason by somito121(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good
Re: Governor Akeredolu Deserves Some Accolades For This Particular Reason by NOC1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Great

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Name Saved Me Sambo / Tambuwal Swears-in New Deputy Governor / My Transition Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.