Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (20102 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Brunosamel(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank
Let me help you life sha! Happend to me in the university but was saved by a doctor. You are lucky cuz I still have the medication with me.... Mind you it won't cost you more that 1200 to get the two drugs.... Write it down the two are strictly antibiotics for that kind of your syntoms

1.SIVOCID (GASTRO RESISTANCE OMEPRAZOLE CAPSULES BP 20 MG)
2. CIPROLAX (CIPROFLOXAIN TABLET U.S.P 500MG)

take those two drugs and thank me late
take 1 each morning and night...
Olaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Dannychukz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Emzyme:

Chai
Explain bros

Lol the first time rubbed that thing after taking my bath.. Never knew it was so harsh so I just pack the thing wella dey rub before I knew it, I couldnt hold my self o.. I started running round the room placing fan directly on my body.. It was like one screw had loosen from my brain cheesy
I vowed never to rub that thing again.. Hihi
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Brunosamel:
Let me help you life sha! Happend to me in the university but was saved by a doctor. You are lucky cuz I still have the medication with me.... Mind you it won't cost you more that 1200 to get the two drugs.... Write it down the two are strictly antibiotics for that kind of your syntoms

1.SIVOCID (GASTRO RESISTANCE OMEPRAZOLE CAPSULES BP 20 MG)
2. CIPROLAX (CIPROFLOXAIN TABLET U.S.P 500MG)

take those two drugs and thank me late
take 1 each morning and night...
Olaaaaa!

Thanks bro
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Dannychukz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Scabies is a very useless infection walai

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dannychukz:

Lol the first time rubbed that thing after taking my bath.. Never knew it was so harsh so I just pack the thing wella dey rub before I knew it, I couldnt hold my self o.. I started running round the room placing fan directly on my body.. It was like one screw had loosen from my brain cheesy

Lol
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Roadmike(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrjaydee:
Na who dey take am?

you dey ask me ? na who i go ask ?

Particularly in this Govt of Bubu.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.

Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank

i will send u 15k if u can show us your full pic and pic of your balls with the rashes then a paper u write your name and today's date placed very close to your rashedout balls - include any id to prove that you are OYEBAMIJI, GABRIEL ADELEKE. preferably national id card or school id card.

i blieve if you can do this many nairalanders will know u r real and will also add to 15k am sending u.

PROVE YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER BRO! wink
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
obiekunie1:

i will send u 15k if u can show us your full pic and pic of your balls with the rashes then a paper u write your name and today's date placed very close to your rashedout balls - include any id to prove that you are OYEBAMIJI, GABRIEL ADELEKE. preferably national id card or school id card.

i blieve if you can do this many nairalanders will know u r real and will also add to 15k am sending u.

PROVE YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER BRO! wink

I can post more pics of my rashes but not my face

And yes with today's date sir
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Generalkorex(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dannychukz:

I can relate
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

I can post more pics of my rashes but not my face

And yes with today's date sir

WE WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR PIC SO WE KNOW WHO WE ARE ASSISTING. THANK YOU.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
abeg who sabi dis song
tramadol
codeine
rophynol
soon soon
oh wole
oni reason
won bor
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Godsonsirp2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
wen they succeed north orrrrrrr
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Olajah81: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
I like it, because it works for my body pains and
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by olucomf: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Arraigin Uncover. 9ja I Hail Oo
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
obiekunie1:

WE WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR PIC SO WE KNOW WHO WE ARE ASSISTING. THANK YOU.

I don't think seeing my face really has anything to do, but that is my genitals with the infection and aslo today's date you requested.

Other are actually not necessary.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

I don't think seeing my face really has anything to do, but that is my genitals with the infection and aslo today's date you requested.

YOU STILL DIDNT MEET UP TO MY REQUEST - NEVERTHELESS I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU. THE DRUGS TO TREAT THE STD WILL COST YOU JUST 3K BUT WILL SEND YOU 5K SO YOU CAN EAT WHILE TAKING THE INJECTIONS.

MY ADVICE TO YOU - DON'T WOMANISE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO EAT OR TREAT YOURSELF WHEN THE CONSEQUENCES COMES UP.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
obiekunie1:

YOU STILL DIDNT MEET UP TO MY REQUEST - NEVERTHELESS I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU.

MY ADVICE TO YOU - DON'T WOMANISE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO EAT OR TREAT YOURSELF WHEN THE CONSEQUENCES COMES UP.

I didn't have sex with anybody o.

But I think i contacted it from the toilet
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
obiekunie1:

YOU STILL DIDNT MEET UP TO MY REQUEST - NEVERTHELESS I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU. THE DRUGS TO TREAT THE STD WILL COST YOU JUST 3K BUT WILL SEND YOU 5K SO YOU CAN EAT WHILE TAKING THE INJECTIONS.

And thank you sir
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

I didn't have sex with anybody o.

But I think i contacted it from the toilet

YOUNG MAN THERE IS NOTHING LIKE TOILET INFECTION - THAT PHRASE IS THE COVER DOCTORS USE TO ENCOURAGE THOSE WITH STD TO COME AND TREAT IT BY BELIEVING ITS TOILET INFECTION.

TOILETS HAS NO BLOOD FOR STDs TO SURVIVE ON - STDs SURVIVE BY FEEDING ON HUMAN BLOOD. BE WISELY ADVISED BRO.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by hassenfeld12: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Acct name is Oyebamisi Gabriel?

MelaninDraining:

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
captainbell:
It's a normal drug na. You can't just ban a normal medicine all because people are abusing it. What should be done is to regulate the sale and make it a prescription drug. No doctors prescription no sale. And it should only be sold in few pharmacy stores.

At 50mg normal dose yes it should be regulated. At 120mg+ it should be impounded. Many Doctors have never seen Tramadol at this strength
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
hassenfeld12:
Acct name is Oyebamisi Gabriel?

Yes sir
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by hassenfeld12: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
u will get it tonite. Take Care!

MelaninDraining:

Yes sir
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

Yes sir

your account name is not oyebamisi - its OYEBANJI GABRIEL ADELEKE.

ANYWAYS I HAVE SENT YOU SOME MONEY - GO GET YOURSELF TREATED AND STOP DISTURBING US ON NAIRALAND.

WE KNOW YOU ARE LIEING SO DONT EVEN TRY TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER FORMAT CAUSE NEXT TIME YOU WILL SHOW US YOUR PICS, YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR BVN.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
obiekunie1:

your account name is not oyebamisi - its OYEBANJI GABRIEL ADELEKE.

ANYWAYS I HAVE SENT YOU SOME MONEY - GO GET YOURSELF TREATED AND STOP DISTURBING US ON NAIRALAND.

WE KNOW YOU ARE LIEING SO DONT EVEN TRY TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER FORMAT CAUSE NEXT TIME YOU WILL SHOW US YOUR PICS, YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR BVN.

Heaven knows I am not lying...

I really appreciate your gesture sir, thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
hassenfeld12:
u will get it tonite. Take Care!

Alright sir, I'm glad. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by wristbangle: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
captainbell:
It's a normal drug na. You can't just ban a normal medicine all because people are abusing it. What should be done is to regulate the sale and make it a prescription drug. No doctors prescription no sale. And it should only be sold in few pharmacy stores.

Even at this, the few pharmacy stores will compromise the law and sell the product at higher price to make good returns. We live in a country where people do as they like.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by slimmoney(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:

scabbies na very stubborn infection o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by koolaid87: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2018
MelaninDraining:

Alright sir, I'm glad. Thanks

I'm glad that you're glad.

I sent 15k through worldremit so I used the name oyebamiji Gabriel adeleke.

Much luv to everyone that helped, either financially or by providing resourceful info.

Lets keep on shocking this crazy cold world with our acts of kindness.

It'll get better.

Peace

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by MelaninDraining: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2018
koolaid87:

I'm glad that you're glad.

I sent 15k through worldremit so I used the name oyebamiji Gabriel adeleke.

Much luv to everyone that helped, either financially or by providing resourceful info.

Lets keep on shocking this crazy cold world with our hearts of kindness.

It'll get better.

Peace

embarassed thanks a lot sir.

Hello, Mr Koolaid87. I really appreciate your effort to make sure that I overcome this disease, but unfortunately after lots of drugs, ans and the ones recommended here, the problem still persists.

Herbal Mixtures, Injections Plans, Drugs, I have tried them all. Only God can help me now cry

Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Brunosamel(m): 4:28am On Nov 16, 2018
MelaninDraining:

Thanks bro
you are welcome
Re: NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos by Jackson66: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Ensure you go for test before any treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Phones Chargers, Sandals, Power Banks In Ekiti / Man Arrested For Robbing Bank Customers (photo) / Teenager Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison For Stealing Female Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.