Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High (41290 Views)

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Cloth Nappies By Mima Bear - Washable, Reusable, Natural Cloth Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by losprince(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
coke and coda is quite expensive
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Funny in a way cheesy
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by oluwaVaz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Better madness .. Oya make Una come here

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is sick
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by FREEMADNESS: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Yuceeluv(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh Lord may I never have cause to kiss an Indonesian man's lips...EVER!
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Lizilicious(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jesus!
Jesus!!
Jesus!!!
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by SirLakes: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Yinmu sad
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Gbengazzee(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is serious. This goes to show that drug addiction in Indonesia all time high.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
peteruuu:
I can't really feel at home in this world anymore.

try heaven you might feel at home there

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by hotlady1: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Come and join me in viewing LAFFBROTV Statuses�, Say good riddance to boredom, they do post hilarious contents, memes, hoe stories, motivational quotes, giveaways, free adverts for a particular period of time�, Confession night, Relationship advice and so much more entertainment could offer.
Free CASH & AIRTIME anytime of the day.
Click the link below and experience entertainment at it’s best..

[url]https:///send?phone=2349080329825&text=I%20would%20like%20to%20join%20the%20LAFFBRO%20WHATSAPP%20FAMILY.%20My%20name%20is[/url]
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yuceeluv:
your own sanitary pad go kill person one time
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
angryangryangry
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Path24: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Madness everywhere
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by peteruuu(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
azraeljaheel:

try heaven you might feel at home there

Yah. That's where I'm headed to!.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by AngelicBeing: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oche211:
Disgusting
This is more than disgusting, how can they boil a used sanitary pads with all the infection and nonsense inside it angry

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Icon79(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please don't tell me you're buying that bizarre story. Naija bloggers are the worst of the worst, they can write anything to get a click.

O pari

Yuceeluv:

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is another form of madness how can a sane person drink water from a pad .chai it so irirtateting
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by vincentjk(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
And we think we have the worst youths here in 9ja lol

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by 1JARBOY(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
d hint is how do you keep ur used pad (ladies)
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Ayobami7(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Tapout(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
wtf!!!! i feel like throwing up embarassed embarassed
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by liyahwillie(f): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
abeg borrow me your own make I burn to dey high
I dey UR door oya come collect
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by galaxy2020(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aboki go start to boil sh*t for naija wen them hear this one... ��
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
It is obvious the devil is on rampage seeking for the souls of men especially the youth.
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
liyahwillie:

I dey UR door oya come collect
abeg dey go, see as the smell scatter our compound, aunty you dey try o
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by Mrmrpee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
lesson: nothing is a waste, not even sanitary pad
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by martineverest(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
op u are promoting drug abuse indirectly....that's your ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by jadams: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
why dem no go boil sanitary pads ? when their government is killing and imprisoning IPOB drug dealers everyday .
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by mimimile93: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Havocgirlmile99 pls waybill me ur used pads thanks
Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by okwabayi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
I pray this is fake news because I choose not to believe it.
If true then these peasants have no reason to see me as less than dirt based on only my skin colour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.