Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 (333 Views)

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision / Okorocha: My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 by Helenbims(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
ABOUT ME:
Abimbola Augustine Omoseebi is a son of the soil from Omoseebi Ajetomobi Dynasty of Idiagba-tuntun Akure. I was born about 36 years ago to the present Ojomu of Ilekun land in Akure South local government area of Ondo State.
I attended St. Michael RCM primary school, Igboliki Akure and St. Michael's’ Catholic High School, Ijoka, Akure for my Primary and Secondary school Education respectively. I later proceeded to the prestigious premier University of Ibadan(Oscoed) for my first degree in English Language and Education. After graduation in the year 2008, I observed my youth service at Ajagun Comprehensive High School, Oke-Oro, Oro-Ago, Kwara State. Due to my quest for knowledge, I went further to advance my knowledge in the Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan Nigeria where I obtained Master of Education degree in English Language (2012) and presently, I have applied for my Doctorate degree (PhD).

WORK EXPERIENCE/ACHIEVEMENTS.
After graduation, I had a stinch of teaching experience at Bammy College, Agbado-Oke Aro,Ogun State before proceeding for my youth service where I also taught English language and literature meritoriously. After youth service and my
Master’s degree, I taught in several other schools in both Lagos and Ogun States. I have worked as a school administrator and educational consultant. In the year 2014, I got a part-time appointment with the department of English, Federal College of Education Abeokuta, teaching Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition Processes till date .I taught courses in mass communication and Languages at Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult. I also lecture Education and English courses with the Chukwu Emeka Odumegu Ojukwu University (Formerly Anambra State University) Akure study center where I became H.O.D Languages in January, 2018. My passion for self-employment and entrepreneurial skills led me to establish Helenbims Global Farms Enterprises where I have been opportune to teach several youths on rabbit farming and mini importation businesses. Due to the help of God, I am the Pioneer National Secretary of Rabbit Farmers Association of Nigeria and also State Coordinator for Ondo State. I am a devoted soldier of Christ, and a graduate of MFM School of Biblicals and School of Rugged Ministry.
As a student, I was the Vice President of my Dept. And also, the S.U.G Chief Justice.
I believe all these experiences will help me better in my legislative work if elected come March 2019.

MY MANIFESTOES:

MY PRIORITY:

By the Grace of God if elected as Member; Ondo State House of Assembly representing Akure South Constituency 1, I will focus on the following key areas of interest:

1. Poverty alleviation: Poverty is a system that has been made the birth right of every common Nigerians by the set of politicians ruling us today, and for a country to move forward, Poverty has to be addressed.
For me as a law maker, I would work towards the welfare of the people of my constituency by creating a welfare package that addresses education, wealth creation through agribusiness/skills acquisitions, and youth and women empowerment among others.

2. Use participatory approach to ensure the planning design and implementation of my constituency projects through regular town hall meeting with the constituents.

3. Youth/women empowerment: This will be done through facilitating loan schemes to our trained youths, and women.

4. Sponsoring bills that will benefit the people of my constituency in the social and economic areas.

5. Regular awards of scholarships to the Brilliant but less privilege students across all strata of education in my constituency.

6. Distribution of Educational materials to pupils across the public primary schools in my constituency.

7. I shall promote quiz/debates and sporting activities among the youths of my constituency.

8. I shall sponsor bills on establishing functional education in Ondo state that will see to address the menace of unemployment among our teeming youths. This bills will enable our youths acquire relevant skills free of charge. I will achieve this by establishing 3 skills acquisition centers in 3 major locations of my constituency where profitable skills in agribusiness, networking, web and graphics designs, CCTV camera installations, Computer and phones repair, ATM maintenance, videography/photography, hairdressing, laundry tailoring/ fashion designing , barbing, event decorations, catering, among others will be learnt for free .

9. I will also establish free coaching centres for learners from the six wards of my constituency who are preparing for external exams such as JAMB/UTME, WAEC, NECO etc. with special concentration on English Language, Mathematics and other key subjects.

*I can only achieve this through donations.[/b]

Donate to help kick-start my Campaigns to:[b]

Acc Name: Abimbola Omoseebi[b][/b]
Acc Number: 0049189688[b][/b]
GTB. [b][/b]
Thanks. #TogetherWeCan.

https://web.facebook.com/ojogbonforondostatehouseofassembly/

Re: My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 by gmercy713: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
I wish u the very best has you forward to serving ur state .

1 Like

Re: My Vision As A Member Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Come 2019 by Helenbims(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
I wish u the very best has you forward to serving ur state .
Amen. Thanks Boss.

(1) (Reply)

Food Scarcity Looms As Dealers Suspend Transportation From Benue / Poverty In Nigeria Is Engineered By Foreign Entities Through Leadership / Amosun’s candidate, three other Rep members defect to other parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.