Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death (1403 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / COVID-19: LIfe And Death In ICUs Of Some Countries Around The World (Photos) / Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
I have chronic insomnia I have not slept for the past five years cry I have been to hospitals but all to no avail I gone all greys due to this problem and just a young guy in his twenties I don't want to die young but I don't know how long I can hold on everyday my strength keeps decreasing I know there are wise people on this forum with vast knowledge and God can help me through this forum to solve this my problem am sorry for my lack of punctuation I really need help please save a life any questions I would gladly answer God bless you as you try to save me with your knowledge.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by Niyeal(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Squeez And Drink Bitterleaf Juice,
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Niyeal:
Thanks bro would try that please any other thing u come across help me chip it in,this sleeplessness don do me shege.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by GraGra247(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry bro, was once in your situation.

I used different sleeping agents very cautiously in order to avoid building tolerance. I interchanged them to prevent this and as well stuck to minimal doses.

I started off using Cyproheptadine HCl (short for cypron). Very cheap. I used 1 tablet last thing at night. Was very effective but it put me on too much sleep. I had to start using half tablet.

I noticed that after a period of 1 month, it was fatally killing me by trying to shut down my heart even though I switched/interchanged it with different pills every 2 or 3 times I used it.

I interchanged it with natural sleep remedy called "CALM-NITE". It was also worked for me. 2 tablets before bed. Bit Costly at about N3000 per pack.

I also interchanged with Valium 5. A pill at bed time. Works too. I always kept a 1 or 2 days gap between each use even if it kept me awake. Being careful.

Keep in mind that part of the causes of sleeplessness is absent of key vitamins in the body. So I had to buy a high strength multi vitamin pills in the category and cost of CENTRUM. If you are lucky some pharmacies may retail it at between N20 to N50 naira per tab.

Without these high strengh multi vitamins replenishing your vitamins stores, sleeping tablets will not work. In fact many drugs don't work because key multi vitamins and minerals are missing in the body e.g potassium lack in constipation drugs. Replenish potassium stores with banana and drug begins to work.

CAUTION: Never use a combination of 2 different sleeping pills at the same time. It nearly killed me first night I did.

Never use high doses of any sleeping pills. Fatal and will make it quickly ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by GraGra247(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
I also discovered that when I want to avoid drugs altogether, eating half lump of one raw ginger combined with a spoon of ovaltine beverage and sometimes added with a spoon of honey made me sleep.

You might want to try that too.

GOOD LUCK!!

1 Like

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
P
GraGra247:
Sorry bro, was once in your situation.

I used different sleeping agents very cautiously in order to avoid building tolerance. I interchanged them to prevent this and as well stuck to minimal doses.

I started off using Cyproheptadine HCl (short for cypron). Very cheap. I used 1 tablet last thing at night. Was very effective but it put me on too much sleep. I had to start using half tablet.

I noticed that after a period of 1 month, it was fatally killing me by trying to shut down my heart even though I switched/interchanged it with different pills every 2 or 3 times I used it.

I interchanged it with natural sleep remedy called "CALM-NITE". It was also worked for me. 2 tablets before bed. Bit Costly at about N3000 per pack.

I also interchanged with Valium 5. A pill at bed time. Works too. I always kept a 1 or 2 days gap between each use even if it kept me awake. Being careful.

Keep in mind that part of the causes of sleeplessness is absent of key vitamins in the body. So I had to buy a high strength multi vitamin pills in the category and cost of CENTRUM. If you are lucky some pharmacies may retail it at between N20 to N50 naira per tab.

Without these high strengh multi vitamins replenishing your vitamins stores, sleeping tablets will not work. In fact many drugs don't work because key multi vitamins and minerals are missing in the body e.g potassium lack in constipation drugs. Replenish potassium stores with banana and drug begins to work.

CAUTION: Never use a combination of 2 different sleeping pills at the same time. It nearly killed me first night I did.

Never use high doses of any sleeping pills. Fatal and will make it quickly ineffective.
Thanks man I would give anything to be able to sleep again it is now I know sleeping is a miracle on it's own would try those multivitamins. So what eventually did the job for you.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by GraGra247(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
skillz111:
PThanks man I would give anything to be able to sleep again it is now I know sleeping is a miracle on it's own would try those multivitamins. So what eventually did the job for you.

You obviously didn't read and understand all I wrote probably cos its long.

All I wrote up there did the job for me in the "very careful" manner I used them as I described. Only I stopped using Cypron soon as I knew it was killing me with prolonged use. So avoid prolonged use of this drug.

I used Valium sparingly too cos its also a drug like Cypron.

As you use them in the way I carefully described in the lengthy post, your natural sleep rhythm will be restored and you stop using them altogether.

1 Like

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
GraGra247:

You obviously didn't read and understand all I wrote probably cos its long.

All I wrote up there did the job for me in the "very careful" manner I used them as I described. Only I stopped using Cypron soon as I knew it was killing me with prolonged use. So avoid prolonged use of this drug.

I used Valium sparingly too cos its also a drug like Cypron.

As you use them in the way I carefully described in the lengthy post, your natural sleep rhythm will be restored and you stop using them altogether.

Thanks bro would thread that calm nite part or anything natural cause it's drugs that started my insomnia in the first place.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by Doughboysss: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
try smoking some marijuana/sk b4 bed. very effective.

1 Like

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Doughboysss:
try smoking some marijuana/sk b4 bed. very effective.
Marajane is not meant for me it's bleeped me up a couple of times thanks though.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
skillz111:
I have chronic insomnia I have not slept for the past five years cry I have been to hospitals but all to no avail I gone all greys due to this problem and just a young guy in his twenties I don't want to die young but I don't know how long I can hold on everyday my strength keeps decreasing I know there are wise people on this forum with vast knowledge and God can help me through this forum to solve this my problem am sorry for my lack of punctuation I really need help please save a life any questions I would gladly answer God bless you as you try to save me with your knowledge.
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS,WHAT EVER THAT HAS GONE WRONG IN YOUR SYSTEM WILL BE CORRECTED,STRESS ACTIVE AND CAL- C- MAG,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS,WHAT EVER THAT HAS GONE WRONG IN YOUR SYSTEM WILL BE CORRECTED,STRESS ACTIVE AND CAL- C- MAG,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168
Alright
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by seunayeni(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sorry dear, u can try the options other posters have recommended, but i would like u to also try and find out the root cause of why u are not sleeping and tackle it, cos i feel if u use the drugs mentioned they would work short term and after a duration u might end up not sleeping again if the primary cause of the insomnia remains.....God bless smiley
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by Adalassy: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
skillz111:

I have the perfect thing for you. Its a natural herbal product of my personal making.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner based in Ghana.

I have a Nigerian patient with something similar to your issue and attached is his comment after using my herbal product.

You can email me let's talk
Adamslaseio@gmail.com

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2018
seunayeni:
Sorry dear, u can try the options other posters have recommended, but i would like u to also try and find out the root cause of why u are not sleeping and tackle it, cos i feel if u use the drugs mentioned they would work short term and after a duration u might end up not sleeping again if the primary cause of the insomnia remains.....God bless smiley
Thanks for the advice I appreciate.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by xplicit102: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Hi skillz .greetings, can you please give us an update on this. Currently battling insomnia for 4months now.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by xplicit102: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Hi skillz, please give us an update on this. Thanks
skillz111:
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by rodgermetty(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2020
skillz111:

Do not worry.. your problem is a thing of the past.

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.

See over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/

Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
xplicit102:
Hi skillz, please give us an update on this. Thanks
Thanks man have gotten some temporary solution but if I can have a natural solution like natural drugs I would be happy thanks for the concern.I don't have access to my former account but if you like to send me any message you can send it to this address olabanjiridwan9@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
rodgermetty:

Do not worry.. your problem is a thing of the past.

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.

See over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/
how much is it.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by skillz111(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
xplicit102:
Hi skillz .greetings, can you please give us an update on this. Currently battling insomnia for 4months now.
I use some sleeping pills they are antidepressants but it's only a doctor that can prescribe it I only used it as a last resort cheers.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by byinks(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Niyeal:

Bitter leaf juice is a wonderful germicidal
But it can be disastrous to people have haemoglobin S....it causes massive haemolysis is carriers of sickle cell gene.

Only use bitter leaf juice if your genotype is AA.

You can use H - Mega 9000 cell rejuvenation formula. At 20 years you should be full of life and vitality.
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by byinks(f): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
skillz111:

Your adrenal glands seem to be exhausted
I gave a solution in the post above
Re: Please Am At A Dead End It's A Matter Of Life And Death by rodgermetty(m): 12:49am On Sep 06, 2020
skillz111:
how much is it.
kindly call in 09063204011 or chat us on 07063667303 for the price

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Dry Cough , Sore Throat And Cold - Natural Health Guide / Myhep All (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir) - Treatment Of Hep C / World's Tallest Woman Dies At Age 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.