Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari (1906 Views)

2023: PDP Fixes Presidential Primary Poll For May 28 / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Splashme: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
APC NEWSPAPER, the largest APC forum on Facebook with about 380k members had hurriedly updated it's timeline calling on all it's members to visit DSG and vote for Buhari

Read what they wrote :

"There is an online poll on Facebook, kindly visit and vote PMB by clicking his picture. The poll is conducted by Democratic Solidarity Group (DSG).
Dear Buharist: Please go here and vote for Baba"

4 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by PureMe01: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin they are even rigging online,no more confidence anymore unlike when the "sai baba" chants was ravaging the whole social media back in 2014..chai! They have realized how woefully they would perform.They have nothing to show for their 3+ years in power.But come 2019,they will be flawlessly checkmated whichever ulterior plans they have drawn.i didnt mention any name but i'm very sure YOU know THEM.

15 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
I knew that poll was trafficked by APC ..

13 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
But the poll is on PDP's page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by yomi96(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Haha butterfly Leo and his new account busted again good job op, small small we will expose their lies and make Nigeria great again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by nzeobi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
in 2019, buhari will contest against a northerner just like when he contested against yaradua.
I doubt he will get 11 million votes cos against yaradua he had 6 million votes and some northerners are equally dissapointed in him coupled with the fact that there will no more be anti Jonathan/unbeliever sentiments.

11 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Splashme: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

The so-called PDP page is new with less than 10k members then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Abbeyme: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
olagbara o
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by dokie: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
At the end of the day, the north shall decide who is president till 2023.

We down here in the south can only support and the support is clearly mapped out and i dont see it changing before the elections Majority of the SW goes to APC and majority of the SE/SS goes to PDP. If Atiku is going to win this election he needs something very substantial from the NE/NW region which he can support with a slim win from the NC so he should go and do all his work there. If not, this tyrant will continue till 2023 except he dies and that's up to God to decide.

6 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Splashme: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
dokie:
At the end of the day, the north shall decide who is president till 2023.

We down here in the south can only support and the support is clearly mapped out and i dont see it changing before the elections Majority of the SW goes to APC and majority of the SE/SS goes to PDP. If Atiku is going to win this election he needs something very substantial from the NE/NW region which he can support with a slim win from the NC so he should go and do all his work there. If not, this tyrant will continue till 2023 except he dies and that's up to God to decide.

Exactly!
Atiku will win SE, SS and NC for sure but he needs to do everything to win his own NE where he is from.

Buhari will win his NW by a landslide.
SW hardly gives any candidate a landslide so eventhough Buhari wins the margin won't be so wide

3 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

See this one cheesy...you guys are on a long thing continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by izombie(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Splashme:

Exactly!
Atiku will win SE, SS and NC for sure but he needs to do everything to win his own NE where he is from.

SW hardly gives any candidate a landslide so eventhough Buhari wins the margin won't be so wide
make una forget that thing, atiku will win his adamawa, win borno,taraba,nasarawa,benue plateau. Buhari should be the one worried about how many states he can win in the north. Buhari should just go and pet his 150 cows in daura.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

See this one cheesy...you guys are on a long thing continue deceiving yourselves.

This fine babe, why you dey pursue me up and down na?
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

This fine babe, why you dey pursue me up and down na?

Yeye grin...

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by MeanChris(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
And you can vote unlimited number of times once you keep refreshing. I know BMC crew spent the whole day voting and refreshing.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Nemesis001: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:
PDP page controlled by BMCs I guess

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nemesis001:

PDP page controlled by BMCs I guess

Controlled by PDP pigs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chei

APC and 419 are inseprable .

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yeye grin...

We no fit fight na, sorry for what happened earlier today
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Splashme:

Exactly!

Pdp has lost grounds in the south south... The wining for pdp would be like 55% to 65% at best which is very bad

Atiku needs to pull 30% minimum in the north west to March this

Infact he also lost votes in the south west so need to have 50% in the north east at least ...middle belt is shared and the votes are small

I doubt the probability atiku can win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

We no fit fight na, sorry for what happened earlier today

Awww apology accepted smiley....sorry for what i said earlier too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

Must being a Buharist come with dullness? Go back and read again na

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Awww apology accepted smiley....sorry for what i said earlier too.

How was your day?
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Must being a Buharist come with dullness? Go back and read again na

You are the dull one here, the page belongs to PDP supporters, u can google it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Nemesis001: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

Controlled by PDP pigs

By Buhari Media Cows and Idiotic Pigs of Buhari . grin

2 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrvitalis:

Pdp has lost grounds in the south south... The wining for pdp would be like 55% to 65% at best which is very bad

Atiku needs to pull 30% minimum in the north west to March this

Infact he also lost votes in the south west so need to have 50% in the north east at least ...middle belt is shared and the votes are small

I doubt the probability atiku can win

You have have always been delusional with your logic man ... outside bigotry and greed why would anyone want to vote Buhari

4 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by CilicMarin: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lamentations of ipob pigs! Why didnt PDP newspapers group go and vote?

It shows APC supporters outnumber that of the PDP.

Cry yourselves to sleep. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

You are the dull one here, the page belongs to PDP supporters, u can google it

So APC newspaper that stampeded the poll is PDP.. I have always said the average Buharist must have an IQ of below 45 ...do you even understand what this thread is saying ?

4 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So APC newspaper that stampeded the poll is PDP.. I have always said the average Buharist must have an IQ of below 45 ...do you even understand what this thread is saying ?

You have a leaky brain, so, they shouldnt mobilize their members to vote? Oga go and jump into lagoon and stop displaying madness

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

How was your day?

Fine and yours?
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by CilicMarin: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:

[/s]

Why didn't PDP supporters stampede the poll?

Ipobtic reasoning.
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Fine and yours?

Please dont let a Buharist flirt with you or na zombie una fit born ooo...lady please flee from Satanic convention

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Prints 40m Ballot Papers For Referendum On Biafra / Dss Secret Memo Indicts Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa / British Didn't Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Igbo Nnamdi Azikwe Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.