Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari (1907 Views)

2023: PDP Fixes Presidential Primary Poll For May 28 / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
For those saying rubbish here about the Democratic solidarity page DSG and claiming its no PDP page I will let you know that it is not just a PDP page, it is an Atiku campaign support group page specifically.

DSG was once the campaign support group for Dankwambo when he was running to be a presidential candidate.

When he lost, he asked his team to give Atiku all the needed support.

They now officially wrote to the main Atiku campaign group asking to become a part of them.

Their request was granted. They went to Abuja to formalize the acceptance and officially became a full fledged Atiku campaign support group.

Find the attached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
And

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
yomi96:
Haha butterfly Leo and his new account busted again good job op, small small we will expose their lies and make Nigeria great again
You are correct... I'm sure Butterflyle0 is the one using the moniker officialpdpnig.
Another lie from him, and I will recommend him for another ban.

2 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are correct... I'm sure Butterflyle0 is the one using the moniker officialpdpnig.
Another lie from him, and I will recommend him for another ban.

Butterflyleo, was banned for a year for spreading APC lies on nairaland
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
And

Butterflyleo , we know you're the one behind this officialpdpnig moniker, you will be banned again for spreading fake news on nairaland .
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Butterflyleo, was banned for a year for spreading APC lies on nairaland
But you should know that he had many other monikers... The one he uses now is called officialpdpnig
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

But you should know that he had many other monikers... The one he uses now is called officialpdpnig

He will soon be disgraced again if he continues spreading lies on this forum.
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You have have always been delusional with your logic man ... outside bigotry and greed why would anyone want to vote Buhari
Ur opinion is not the general opinion oga

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Those above who are insinuating that I am some butterfly clearly need to have their heads checked for a loose knot.

Whoever this butter character must be, it seems he must have been a problem to you all.

Judging by the way some of you assume me to be that moniker shows whoever it is was giving you good problems much like I just began to do.

However I am not that moniker much as you would wish I was.

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nemesis001:

By Buhari Media Cows and Idiotic Pigs of Buhari . grin

Wail me an ocean

3 Likes

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Fine and yours?

Same here
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

You will soon be disgraced again if you keep fooling yourself on this forum , it's a promise .

If I was the butter fellow then I would be disgraced but glad to say that I am not.

Thank you for your time
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Please dont let a Buharist flirt with you or na zombie una fit born ooo...lady please flee from Satanic convention

You brain is deaf

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Please dont let a Buharist flirt with you or na zombie una fit born ooo...lady please flee from Satanic convention

Your brain is dead

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Nemesis001: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

Wail me an ocean
U had to copy PDP's AtikuObi drug adverts. grin

When will zombies and idiotic pigs of buhari think independently
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nemesis001:

U had to copy PDP's AtikuObi drug adverts. grin

When will zombies and idiotic pigs of buhari think independently

Wailing is your calling

You are right

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

lol!! Oh my days! grin grin cheesy...No problems

1 Like

Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by buhariguy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
dokie:
At the end of the day, the north shall decide who is president till 2023.

We down here in the south can only support and the support is clearly mapped out and i dont see it changing before the elections Majority of the SW goes to APC and majority of the SE/SS goes to PDP. If Atiku is going to win this election he needs something very substantial from the NE/NW region which he can support with a slim win from the NC so he should go and do all his work there. If not, this tyrant will continue till 2023 except he dies and that's up to God to decide.
just give up,
Thief atiku cannot win any state,
Only Benue state you are hoping for, buhari will still win with slim margin like 50+%.
Re: See how APC Influenced DSG's Facebook Poll For Buhari by Splashme: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Chei

APC and 419 are inseprable .

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result / Why We’ll Contest Presidential Results, By Obi / Just In: INEC Postponed Rivers Supplementary Elections To April 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.