Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths (9548 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by kellyboo: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Own a mini solar plant in your home/office. Affordable and durable.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Oskarkleny2k(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ziggylady:
Who are these clowns??..which 'Ndigbo are undecided?..instead of saying 'Ohanaeze youth members' cos you lots have positioned yourselves for cash-rain from politicians across boards,you are talking bunkum..

Well every single Igbo person i know has PVC and are voting for Atiku.
speak for yourself
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by jafol(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2018
skybird212:
But what's really wrong with those people , u keep shouting marginalization,now the advantage has voluntarily stepped in ur door , but all I hear everyday is either we were not consulted before Obi was picked or we haven't decided who to vote.
Pls why are you people so divorced in thought and collaboration ? Why can't you just embrace this privilege and let others respect u for respecting urself ? Well, maybe Atiku made a big mistake for picking a vice from ur region, cuz as much as I love ur tribe as a Yoruba man I don't longer understand you way of reasoning.
I don't know what you love about igbos, i like them before now my eyes don clear. Keep supporting them dey will later show themselves to you
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by dokyOloye: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2018
AnanseK:
Only yesterday they said “ Igbo leaders have decided “ but we all know that In that region they do not have leadership as a cultural value. So this news is not unexpected
Yes ooo.
Igbos have no king.
We have been practicing democracy b4 the coming of the white man.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by ofwest47(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Indigbo youths should warn their elders against repeating their 2015 mistakes where they sold the Ibo Nation to the P D P in million of dollars through Dasuki the same issue is about being repeated through the New Looters Party leaders led by Athifeku.
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
dokyOloye:
Yes ooo.
Igbos have no king.
We have been practicing democracy b4 the coming of the white man.

What you were Practicing was primitive, even animals believe in leadership.

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by dokyOloye: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
AnanseK:

What you were Practicing was primitive, even animals believe in leadership.
We have Igwes (more like Senate president) or prime ministers but never Kings.
Btw, you and the animals and your leaders,How market? grin
Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths by Ifiokumo: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Nnamdi kanu is an internet fraudster

After defrauding gullible Ipob members he is living large in Israel with his family.

Biafra is a lucrative business

Yeah its very lucrative abi?

Nonsense. Face your shythole and see if you can salvage it and make your land something instead of worrying about things you are not intelligent to worry about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nominees For Democracy Heroes Awards Confirmed As Occasion Commemorates June 12 / The Enugu Season Of Baptism And The Story Of A Pampered City / APC Convention: Crack In Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.