Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (56011 Views)

A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by obailala(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
bigfish3k:

[s]fashola the minister of works and an opposition memeber said so, not me. u can google it
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/[/s]
How can you present a link of some strange blog as evidence for an incredulous report?... Show me a video of Fashola making the statement, or better still, just show me a link to any sensible website which reported the nonsense.

Heck! So even if it is CNN that reports it or even if Fashola himself comes out to say that live on video, does that even make it realistic or believable to you? undecided... That a Nigerian FG fixed 20,000km of roads in 4 years? Does that make it a sensible/rational claim to you?.. or did you just have to swallow it cos it was GEJ?

Can you point out where these 20,000km repaired roads are?... Because I'm sure you will still insist.

At the last check:
East-West road which is the most important in the SS, saw insignificant progress since 2006 till date;
Onitsha - Enugu = mess
Enugu - PH roads = mess.
PH - Owerri = eyesore and death trap (except for the Elele - 'Welcome to Imo' stretch which was built by Amaechi with that same ECA fund which he collected.
Owerri - Aba road = still a single lane death trap.
Aba - Ikot Ekpene = trash,
Owerri - Umuahia = trash,
Owerri Okigwe road = merry go round.
Oba - Nnewi - Okigwe road = forest / gully
Uyo - Calabar trip = nightmare
Lagos - Ibadan = insignificant progress to date
Benin - Sagamu = a section of less than 50km was fixed with excess fanfair, tape cutting, canopies, champagne etc. Remaining 200km of the road still a merry go round ride.
Benin - Auchi - Okene dualisation = less than 1km cleared and laterite poured on it for over 4 years. Etc etc etc.

All the major roads in the southern part of Nigeria, still have major issues, so my brother, where in earth are those 20,000km of good roads located since you insist on gullibky believing trash? Anyway, maybe GEJ built all these roads only in Abuja and the north up to Chad and Niger; I havent been to the northsince 2009 so I cant say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by debaj10: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You can see I didn't insult your dad. Apologies to you if you see it that way.

As for what caused the reduction in income, do you still need me to remind you about the crash in oil prices? I know you don't like Buhari or feel he has failed but a little honesty about this particular issue won't hurt. Why do you think GEJ devalued the naira from 165 to 199 when oil was still $78? What did you expect Buhari to do when the same oil fell to $28? Haba!!
oh goody!
have u praised gej for increasing minimum wage?
for starting a tam schedule for all refineries- which buhari's body language fixed?
for providing equal Tertiary opportunities in all states?
for providing schools for poor northern kids- which their govs abandoned?

gej did a lot of good.
buhari has done a lot of good.
but when abuse of power becomes a norm in a govt, any 'good' it does becomes suspect; and you have a duty to destroy it asap.

everyone keeps displaying their biases, as if those in power are little children who're unable to defend themselves.
and all the while, they laugh at u as they devour ur future.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
debaj10:
oh goody!
have u praised gej for increasing minimum wage? Buhari too is about to do that
for starting a tam schedule for all refineries- which buhari's body language fixed? Buhari is building new Modular refineries
for providing equal Tertiary opportunities in all states? Thats good.
for providing schools for poor northern kids- which their govs abandoned? Good for him. Buhari is feeding them now

gej did a lot of good.
but when abuse of power becomes a norm in a govt, any 'good' it does becomes suspect; and you have a duty to destroy it asap.

All govts including that of GEJ abused power or you want me to remind you of the tear gassing of the NASS? or the massive hounding of journalists and seizing of papers?

everyone keeps displaying their biases, as if those in power are little children who're unable to defend themselves.
and all the while,

they laugh at u as they devour ur future.

And what are you doing here? have you not been making a case for GEJ while his govt sat on the highest regime of oil revenues that any govt had in the history of the country? Yet still left debts, moribund states, depleted FX reserves? Are you not making a case for Atiku while he sat on the evil sale of all Govt businesses, as chairman of privatization council, to himself and cronies at ridiculous amounts, throwing thousands of workers into redundancy and joblessness whose pensions Buhari is now clearing?

Is he not dancing azonto and still devouring your future even as you are here fighting for him like he's promised you eternal salvation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
story.go and enquire wat brought d quarell btwn him and d incumbent governor of anambra state.obi demanded for 7bn as cost of prosecuting d election dat brought Obiano to power,wen Obiano refused giving him d money from d state coffers, he(obi) started antagonising Obiano leading to his even decamping to the PDP and was busy tarnishing obianos image during d guber campaigns. FYI,obi is just a two-edged sword

It is this kind of comments that make me wish there was an "unlike" button on Nairaland! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by SirBunky85(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2018
prince3009:

It is this kind of comments that make me wish there was an "unlike" button on Nairaland! undecided
the lagoon is still available
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by drey22(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2018
debaj10:
oh goody!
have u praised gej for increasing minimum wage?
for starting a tam schedule for all refineries- which buhari's body language fixed?
for providing equal Tertiary opportunities in all states?
for providing schools for poor northern kids- which their govs abandoned?

gej did a lot of good.

and all the while, they laugh at u as they devour ur future.

Why you no dey pick calls
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by chernest2002: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Rebelutionary:

The highest our foreign reserve rose was $62bn dollars and it was during Yaradua! Go check your facts
money are for works not for keep.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by debaj10: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
drey22:

Why you no dey pick calls
pardon me jare.
phone mic is bad.
need t fix it next week.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by debaj10: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

All govts including that of GEJ abused power or you want me to remind you of the tear gassing of the NASS? or the massive hounding of journalists and seizing of papers?

And what are you doing here? have you not been making a case for GEJ while his govt sat on the highest regime of oil revenues that any govt had in the history of the country? Yet still left debts, moribund states, depleted FX reserves? Are you not making a case for Atiku while he sat on the evil sale of all Govt businesses, as chairman of privatization council, to himself and cronies at ridiculous amounts, throwing thousands of workers into redundancy and joblessness whose pensions Buhari is now clearing?

Is he not dancing azonto and still devouring your future even as you are here fighting for him like he's promised you eternal salvation?

my baseline position:
all public office holders are criminals until proven otherwise.
proof starts with publishing their assets declaration form.

so what little good they do is fine. but adding to their criminal ways is what irks me.

meanwhile, u want to compare a govt where the president turned back from a protest; with one where the army gunned down citizens because of an officer?

really?
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by drey22(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
debaj10:
pardon me jare.
phone mic is bad.
need t fix it next week.
oga ooo get a phone to get across naa.. About the apartment
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
debaj10:
my baseline position:
all public office holders are criminals until proven otherwise.
proof starts with publishing their assets declaration form.

so what little good they do is fine. but adding to their criminal ways is what irks me.

meanwhile, u want to compare a govt where the president turned back from a protest; with one where the army gunned down citizens because of an officer?

really?

Do you want to pretend GEJ's govt didn't kill shites? Do you want to pretend not to know that Zakzaky lost 3 sons to GEJ's soldiers?

Do you want to pretend to forget that GEJ's men also killed and dumped 55 biafran agitators in Ezzu River, anambra state?

Do you really want to play that game of pretended forgetfulness?
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Learn the basics before engaging. the states gets 26.72% as allocation, the LGAs get 20.6% as allocation while the FG's allocation is 52.68%.

GEJ did whatever he wanted and the governors did whatever they wanted too so why is anybody blaming anybody?
To your last question , can't U see APC blaming the last FG ? Or did U go numb after that bit??
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2018
erico2k2:

To your last question , can't U see APC blaming the last FG ? Or did U go numb after that bit??

You're the one who went dumb lying that Amaechi is the reason why the FG couldn't save when the PDP controlled the FG and had 23 governors out of 36. Were they all zombies that Amaechi was able to force them into prodigality?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're the one who went dumb lying that Amaechi is the reason why the FG couldn't save when the PDP controlled the FG and had 23 governors out of 36. Were they all zombies that Amaechi was able to force them into prodigality?
Still your acting dumb.I asked a simple question ie what did your own state government do with his own share of the savings yoy are here typing gilbrish . Typical . If U r knowledgeable enough or read the book of the past minister of finance . It clearly named those responsible for the share . There is no need pointing fingers . Word in the street is.the vast majority of young people did not know any money was shared . Apc seems to always manage to remind people of this event.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2018
erico2k2:

Still your acting dumb.I asked a simple question ie what did your own state government do with his own share of the savings yoy are here typing gilbrish . Typical . If U r knowledgeable enough or read the book of the past minister of finance . It clearly named those responsible for the share . There is no need pointing fingers . Word in the street is.the vast majority of young people did not know any money was shared . Apc seems to always manage to remind people of this event.

You're worse than dumb otherwise you would have read me saying my state government did with the money the exact thing GEJ and Ngozi did with their share or are you too dense to understand that?

Why was the money not shared under OBJ is the only question Soludo asked aunty Ngo and she went dumb. Answer if you can

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 19, 2018
SirBunky85:
the lagoon is still available

Tell that to your dad
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by Yyeske(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2018
erico2k2:

Talk is cheap, you forgot alocations would come still from that same 52,68%, by the qY Hve you askwd ur then Governor waht he did with his own share
Go to school you won't, ask questions you can't but to display your half education to the world, you are good at that.
Who told you that the ECA being shared forms any part of the monthly allocation to the federal, state and LGAs?
FYI, the monthly allocations come from the CBN, handed over to the FG which now disburses to other tiers of government.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by Yyeske(m): 2:00am On Nov 19, 2018
babaolofin:
It is the IBOs that gave this woman the courage to still be speaking on Nigeria issue. At a forum in Ghana (Accra) last month an issue about the closure of IBO shops in Ghana came up with the looting of oil money in Nigeria.

Nobody could believe that Nigeria made the highest revenue in the history of Africa which can never happen again under her watch as Finance Minister but she colluded with her kinsmen to loot the money. They borrowed heavily, saved no kobo & still spent the money Obj left. Peter Obi was a Special Adviser to Jonathan on Economy in addition to being governor and remained as Adviser on Economy after his tenure as governor.

The Ibos tried. The governors only demanded for their share having noticed the colossal wastage & Biafra vengeance conspired looting of national wealth.

They demanded that GEJ should not be probed. GEJ openly said anybody that wants to probe him should start from 1960.

Nigeria is a case study in the world. Okonja Iweala celebrated Nigeria as the best economy in Africa while crude oil sells at a high price & she was still borrowing money. Crude oil price fell less than a year, she borrowed money to pay salary. Best economy in Africa indeed. Best Corruption people in Africa.

Atiku / Obi you are welcome on a return corruption match. Will BUHARI allow this match to hold?
What kind of question is that?

Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're worse than dumb otherwise you would have read me saying my state government did with the money the exact thing GEJ and Ngozi did with their share or are you too dense to understand that?

Why was the money not shared under OBJ is the only question Soludo asked aunty Ngo and she went dumb. Answer if you can
ahahah typical, say waht ur state did with thiers, U are still listing a long statement
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Go to school you won't, ask questions you can't but to display your half education to the world, you are good at that.
Who told you that the ECA being shared forms any part of the monthly allocation to the federal, state and LGAs?
FYI, the monthly allocations come from the CBN, handed over to the FG which now disburses to other tiers of government.
Dumb personality seeker, U have been noticed, now Foxtrot Oscar
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
erico2k2:

ahahah typical, say waht ur state did with thiers, U are still listing a long statement

I told you. They did with it exactly what GEJ did with the FG share
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Nop U never did, say it here then, is it that hard, or are the project too big like that claimed by Lai mohamed? U have not even mentioned ur state let alone what the then state govt did with thiers.
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Hold on a minute, Im guessing ur state is thesame Rivers I lived in
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
erico2k2:

Hold on a minute, Im guessing ur state is thesame Rivers I lived in

That's my state of birth, not my state of origin
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
erico2k2:

Nop U never did, say it here then, is it that hard, or are the project too big like that claimed by Lai mohamed? U have not even mentioned ur state let alone what the then state govt did with thiers.

What did GEJ use the FG share for? Are they invisible that you can't tell? Whatever they're, that's what my state also used theirs for
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by Yyeske(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2018
erico2k2:

Dumb personality seeker, U have been noticed, now Foxtrot Oscar
Just a thank you from you for teaching what you never knew wouldn't hurt, would it? grin
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

What did GEJ use the FG share for? Are they invisible that you can't tell? Whatever they're, that's what my state also used theirs for
You just proved my point NOTHING!
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Just a thank you from you for teaching what you never knew wouldn't hurt, would it? grin
typical Jobless layy yut!
its not by force to have a convo, please look 4 ur mates on NL, there are loads of them here!
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
erico2k2:

You just proved my point NOTHING!

Exactly!!
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Exactly!!
It is only in Nigeria I see people who live i n states controled by PDP blame APC and those who live i n APC states blamed PDP during the PDP Era, confused Bunch!
Re: Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala by shukuokukobambi: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
erico2k2:

It is only in Nigeria I see people who live i n states controled by PDP blame APC and those who live i n APC states blamed PDP during the PDP Era, confused Bunch!

It's only in Nigeria you see people blame Buhari for the same things they excused GEJ for and vice versa. Oops!! Actually it happens in America too!! e.g Hillary Clinton and Ivanka Trump's emails

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.