Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (21924 Views)

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) / PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by sagio09: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
undecided6
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Goddyj(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
A.P.C looking at the SouthEast right now liketongue

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Cletus77(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrvitalis:
Chelsea has a better chance to win the champions league they are not playing than atiku to defeat buhari

How is that possible

He has lost 40% of votes in the south south
35% in the south west, lost 20 percent in the south east ( people who would vote for party to prove a point)
Take a look at yourself...do you ever want NG to progress?

As it stands now buhari is leading by over 7 to 9 million votes

This is not a contest

I can't wait for 2023

Igbo (Pdp) Vs Yorubas (apc) ....thats the real election

Let's see who south south would prefer, let's see who middle belt would prefer

Let's see who north would choose

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by NumbEmotions(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..These people like to overhype themselves why should any politician be jittery over 5% vote??.I just hope after losing in 2019 y'all don't go back to shouting biafuro or death and disturbing serious minded Nigerians, because I noticed the noise making has reduced drastically ever since Peter OBIgot has been chosen as vice to Atiku and even one of your so called elders has said kissing Atiku ass is his last wish.

Go check ur ear drums properly ...how come u're noticing reduction of noise when u're in a club party(APC)
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Cletus77(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrvitalis:
Chelsea has a better chance to win the champions league they are not playing than atiku to defeat buhari

How is that possible

He has lost 40% of votes in the south south
35% in the south west, lost 20 percent in the south east ( people who would vote for party to prove a point)

As it stands now buhari is leading by over 7 to 9 million votes

This is not a contest

I can't wait for 2023

Igbo (Pdp) Vs Yorubas (apc) ....thats the real election

Let's see who south south would prefer, let's see who middle belt would prefer

Let's see who north would choose

Take a look at yourself...do you ever want NG to progress
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by blowjob: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
BLA BLA BLA... grin grin grin..FAKE NEWS... grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin

SE...clown country
omo yoruba atata ni mi. I'm in support of igbo vice presidency . Our leaders are selfish. Enough of marginalization.
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Roger3D(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Mr. Zombified supporter of a dullard.

You are not wise enough to know that the tides have changed and are now against your cow master.

Do I need to educate you on this too undecided
Your 5% region is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Nobody bur Atiku will lose sleep over your votes
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by NumbEmotions(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Racoon:
Simple! So why is the cursed government desperate to impress the SE after derogatory termed them as 5%ters ?

I tire oooo
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by oweman: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=73003159]Instead of APC the ruling party to be campaigning with their achievement so far, they are busy interrogating Atiku's strategic meeting in Dubai.

The moment they started insulting Peter Obi
I knew it was all over for the evil and backward party called APC

Atiku is fully aware the total votes of the south east people is less than 10% total national votes so even Atiku knew thirr votes cant help him much .
I expect Atiku to share salt anf second hand clothes ( okrika ) very soon maybe some quantity of snuff to go along ..
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Ziggylady(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
gentlegenius:
Zombies are seriously praying that the southeast will boycott election on the orders of Nnamdi Kanu... But it will shock them like electricity to see the entire southeast voting. Massively for Atiku.

You are spot on..most of them have turned to pseudo-IPOB members feverishly following Nnamdi Kanu and Rafio Biafra like crazy while lamenting that Igbos are not crying about Biafraa again

But unkown to them,Igbos are more unpredictable than they realise and would shock them next yeat.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
ottohan:
It appears that your IQ is reasonably too low.
Buhari getting 5% percent of his votes from SE dosen't necessarily mean that only 5% of the total population in the SE voted

Your mumuism is appalling. So you think SE will come out much more than they came out for Jonathan?

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by doctokwus: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Of recent the Nation newspaper,owned by Bola Tinubu,has abandoned its totally biased reporting and unabashed support for APC,to giving the PDP fair and unbiased reporting.
Is something happening behind the scenes we ain't aware of?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by tutuonye: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku is accepted every where. every nook, every corner in the hinterlands and on seas . Even elemental spirits know Atiku has divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from the current valley of death
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by bajosky: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Our mumu don do

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
The Communication department of the PDP has very sound minds. Most messages coming from the APC side is always about Character Assassinations, Propaganda and 'insultographic' expressions fueled by fallacy ad hominem.

Any way, I am not interested in political parties these days except the person running the country. When compared, Buhari is not educationally qualified to work in Atiku's factory, because he has no basic certifications.

That is one, secondly, Buhari has never invested a kobo into Nigeria, he has lived the life of a parasite who depended on government for everything but YET he did not find it necessary to even enroll into part time University Education like Obasanjo since he did not go to school like Jonathan or qualify to be a teacher like Yaradua.

If Nigerians need a different state of affairs in their country, they already know the better qualified of those two guys there.

But if they like to use tribalism, and lying Arabic Religions to calibrate their limited ignorance of understanding, then why not, we can continue this state of affairs, we that knew what was coming were prepared and we will always be prepared should poorer Nigerians decide to be stupid enough to vote the worst of the both.

I said nothing actually.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Citizen99: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
What a Nation!!! I initially thought that Igbos hatred is for Buhari. ...alas, I was wrong because they have the same hatred for Atiku when he was in APC, but he's now their "bride" ...the drama shows that Igbos don't hate the Northerners but are clearly in support of PDP regardless of who the party elect as the presidential flagbearrer....if President Buhari defects to PDP today, the Southeast drum will also be for "Buhari for president "
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by bobosydney: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is their plan

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by sarcasticdude(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
I usually refrain from commenting on topics such as these because of the influx of grown dullards posting rubbish upon rubbish

Imagine how someone will be at home typing rubbish about how the 2019 general elections is gonna go!!
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Felixv: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Racoon:
Simple! So why is the cursed government desperate to impress the SE after derogatory termed them as 5%ters ?

It’s called dividens if Democrazy. It’s always an act of a superior being - he is the father of all. Even those who rejected him - Haba, that is in the Bible

We paid the Biafran soldiers their pensions- even jonadrunk couldn’t even do that

We will build the niger bridge whether you vote APC or not — pdp couldn’t even clear the bush in 16yrs

And we will do more for our brothers and sisters in the SE -because we know your votes are irrelevant
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Tobi0123: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Str8talk21: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..These people like to overhype themselves why should any politician be jittery over 5% vote??.I just hope after losing in 2019 y'all don't go back to shouting biafuro or death and disturbing serious minded Nigerians, because I noticed the noise making has reduced drastically ever since Peter OBIgot has been chosen as vice to Atiku and even one of your so called elders has said kissing Atiku ass is his last wish.

haha, I laugh over ur gross display of naivety & low keve level of comprehension.
what % of the southeasterners r in Lagos? obviously, u don't know, dat's why u r just a clown.
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by onuohafa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
APC will take over south East
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by TEDHorsePower: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
It is expected

APC is a useless party
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by 3rdeyeNigeria: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Citizen99:
What a Nation!!! I initially thought that Igbos hatred is for Buhari. ...alas, I was wrong because they have the same hatred for Atiku when he was in APC, but he's now their "bride" ...the drama shows that Igbos don't hate the Northerners but are clearly in support of PDP regardless of who the party elect as the presidential flagbearrer....if President Buhari defects to PDP today, the Southeast drum will also be for "Buhari for president "

Lol. Igbos don't hate northerners... Go to every part of the North you would see an Igbo man.

But I believe that after Years of underating , mistrust, (partly due to the civil war, partly due to lies and propaganda against them ) and sublime oppression part of the Igbos have become radicalized and aggressive.

Now you cannot diffrentiate between a liberal Igbo from an IPOB fanatic.
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Lordofthewest(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
95% nah.. Ode olori pelebe
Str8talk21:

haha, I laugh over ur gross display of naivety & low keve level of comprehension.
what % of the southeasterners r in Lagos? obviously, u don't know, dat's why u r just a clown.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by mistijude: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
sammyj:
grin hopefully we will know who is jittery after 2019. I only pity the masses who will be at the receiving end of APC or PDP wins this election!! angry
exactly my point
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Kennedy94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
fear of non performance

ship your goods to nigeria @3.5$/kg
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by Okoyeebo: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku has a problem in the SE.

When other regions were collecting PVCs, the SE had a very low collection turnout. The anthem then was no leflendum, no erection.

Now, most of those supporting Atiku don't have PVCs cos they decided not to participate but are now late to the game.
With low PVC collection of the SE, how would they help him win?

During GEJ, they collected PVCs and he still lost. Now that they refused to collect, how would they give sizeable votes to Atiku?
Or are they saying the SE wants to give Atiku more votes than it gave GEJ?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by TeamDoctor: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
olatunji0607:
I just hope all the south/E will vote as promised. Most of them didn't have PVC. Majority of them will be busy selling spare parts at alaba international market on election day.

Idiot!!!! imagine the kind of sentence tenses ur ignorantly expressing urself with....
#must of them DIDN'T have pvc... mad homosapien I believe ur rush to pour troll on a particular innocent tribe denied you the opportunity to educate yourself on how to make proper and constructive comment.... I blame nairaland mods atimes cos I feel is high time we started having a mini interview before someone will be allowed to grace this reputable platform so as this ease us of some ignoramus like you.
Re: PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones by kelly72: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
delugajackson:
PDP been grabbing Buhari by the balls since Atiku emerged as candidate. It is now left for Nigerians to decide. This is the time to redeem our image as a country. A time to rescue our country from the evil and treacherous claws of the APC government. Daunting as the task may be, it is by no means insurmountable. Buhari must be sent back to Daura.

It is doable my brother. I have never in my life seen such a mockery
of a government as this present one. Buhari brought more suffering, disunity and
hatred among Nigerians than even the civil war.

I have no doubt in my mind that Atiku will try to right the wrongs of
this country so that Nigerians can begin to respect one another. He is a man
who respects and deals with people with humanity, decorum and dignity.

We just can't afford another 4 years of butchery of innocent children and buffoonery