Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) (28681 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by oshozondii: 1:49am On May 29, 2022
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election.

1. Atiku described his winning as a milestone which will bring about fundamental changes in governance and political processes.

2. Atiku said the APC Government has disunited Nigeria completely and he will work to ensure unity and give a sense of belonging to all Nigerians irrespective of their places of origin and irrespective of the things they practice. He said he is committed to dealing with the security challenges facing the country.

3. He also pledged to confront the country’s economic challenges which he said were all caused by the APC Government.

4. Atiku said the PDP made Nigeria one of the most prosperous countries on the African continent. He said the party implemented economic reforms that brought about jobs, which brought about prosperity but were all destroyed by the APC government.

5. He said he would reverse all the misgovernance of the APC Government.

6. He assured fellow contestants that he’s ready to cooperate and work with them and give them a sense of belonging in the party and in the next Government.

7. He appreciated the efforts of his fellow party members in deepening Democratic processes in the party and said he is looking forward to working with them closely in order to build the party to a level where they can take over the Government.

8. He appealed to all aggrieved members of the party that they should return while pledging that all their grievances should be resolved within the party.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Mirabella01: 6:26am On May 29, 2022
Atiku or PYO... I'm okay with either of 'em.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Lanreju: 6:31am On May 29, 2022
Let's hear from Governor Wike

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by mycar: 6:33am On May 29, 2022
waiting for other presidential candidates to emerge so to know who is better

332 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Throwback: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

He has done it before as Vice President with PTDF funds.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points
His parental background (Cameroun).
His trust in Money to buy his way.

345 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by auditor0471: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
I have said it and I will continue to say it. The delegates primary system is the greatest undoing in the present Nigeria. Imagine after getting my PVC and I have to wake up on election day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, because that's what the delegates say I should do because they have collected Dollars.

Mind you dollar suddenly went to N610 why the delegates must be settled in Dollars.

Atiku should keep his dead acceptance speech. He lost election went to Dubai spent over two years return suddenly to continue from where he left why because he has stolen so much he can buy any delegate election in Nigeria of today.

331 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Legitz: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
Hit like if you think people in the Southern part of Nigeria will vote for ATIKu, otherwise click share

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by IPIGMODS: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:

OBI? grin grin grin

Pls stop, let's be serious for once ke..hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by zoedew: 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/
The question to ask is, what did he do with Presidential Power the times he had it under President Obasanjo. The answer should show what he will turn out to be if elected as President. He is another Buhari In waiting. Unknown to many the taciturn Atiku is even more Fulani than Buhari. Atiku will be another mistake as Nigerian President so will Tinubu. Nigerians open your eyes! Reject the desperate and corrupt politicians in the duo.

342 Likes 52 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Administration1: 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
Na normal lie na, every Nigerian Politician is guilty of this, lie lie lie.
He should start by returning his kids to school in Nigeria. That should be part of his acceptance speech.
Youths if una like make them continue to use una brains got fight each other, while they sit and make money.
If you know the amount of money being expended daily by these Godforsaken politicians in schooling their kids abroad, you'll know that they have no plans for your future.
God go punish any of these online miscreants that will quote me and say nonsense.

I am responsible for my comments.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Kaymansion(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
He can't wait at all

very desperate right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by DMerciful(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerian youths should rally round Obi just as was done for GEJ in 2011. Obi can win if the youths take advantage of the new electronic collation and transmission in the new electoral process to vote someone like Obi who would prioritize education and their future

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Realists(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:

You mean Atikulator, that was Vp to Obj for 8 years yet Nigerians are crying over basic amenities & still Osibanjo is Vp to PMB while Average Nigerians are still in tears.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by sogodihno: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku is not winning the 2023 election.

2023 is for the south.

I and my family will support any candidate from the south contesting under any major party

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by helinues: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku, customer daada ni

2 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by VillageHead: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
What happened to his stolen mandate?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Basic123: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Yjd
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by medropoly(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Easier said than done. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by offiahvictor(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
kangaroo promises. Na today e. PO we go...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by parkervero(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
We won't be deceived again

4 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Gkay1(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
I don't see any good and reliable word on this false promises. Nigeria politicians are bunch of lier and deceiver.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MITCHELL96: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Shishi, he no go do grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Mayng01(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
He said he would reverse all the misgovernance of the APC Government.

This number 5 is very important.

1 Like

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MumuAFONJA: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi is greater than Awolowo, Abiola and rapist prophet Muhammad

4 Likes

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Do you mean to say 8 key points to the treasury looting come 2023?

Modified: going through the post all I can see is “He said” “He said”

Are you guys not tired of he said

308 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Basic123: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:
Why?

Because I have never seen a sample of a place they have governed well before!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades / Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.