Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? (48922 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Justseyii: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2018
They've eaten. Abeg who get money borrow me

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Shino444(m): 5:15am On Nov 16, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Timaya should go and sit down and look for his mates like Duncan mighty.

Music no be to sing ah blem blem. Wetin be ah blem blem.

Wetin be Manya ooo or soco?
All of them nor Sabi sing
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Mrmrpee(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2018
when will naija music industry start doing beefing wit guns like American singers?
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by jafol(m): 5:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Poor David Adeleke

His mother's death robbed him of very important elements of home training, respect, commonsense, self-control and responsibility which are usually inculcated by mothers.

I really feel for him though, growing up without a mother to give him home training.

Unfortunately, he would learn by experience some of which would cost him a lot.
But he ended up with an igbo prostitute that can't talk to him. I thought igbo girls are problem solver lol
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Poor David Adeleke

His mother's death robbed him of very important elements of home training, respect, commonsense, self-control and responsibility which are usually inculcated by mothers.

I really feel for him though, growing up without a mother to give him home training.

wrong assertion..U are devoid of actual logics practicable...Whatever u wrote up there is by the book...90%of people here talk worse....Some can even be likened to buffoons...Are u saying all of them are motherless?..
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by DattyBryan73: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
unclesoyo:
A new rift may be gradually brewing in the Nigerian music scene as it seems like popular singer Davido throws shades at Timaya.

Though this cannot be confirmed yet as there has been no record of any kind of misunderstanding between the two singers, but from record, the two stars have not done any gig together and they don't seem to show any form of communication.

It all started when Timaya posted a photo of himself on his Instagram page with the caption:

And just some moments after that, pop star Davido took to his page to post a photo of himself with the caption which sounded like a reply to Timaya's earlier post:

https://lailasnews.com/davido-throws-shades-at-timaya

lalasticlala
Davido 4 be man enuf to mention timaya name la
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Dinny1(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2018
if we choose to be less biased and sentimental, TIMAYA has been more consistent in our music industry than your MCM.
but let's all pretend and jump on the band wagon.

Las las.. Everybody go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by kucykengz(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
Before you start fueling and giving yourself headache over Timaya and Davido.

Just check your account balance and tell if they truly worth the stress and headache.
My personal person, abeg collect one chilled bottle of your brand. Nice reply to him, forget Lazy youths. grin
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by tbibuzz(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

U wey dey talk Wetin be skelewu

1 Like

Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by papadoculus(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Poor David Adeleke

joke aparr, na true u talk so
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2018
itchie:

But Wizkid will sing soco soco soco and you will be hailing him abi? Wetin be soco soco?
Well, dts the most watched video of 2018 by any naija artiste. So a lot of people obviously disagree with u.

Soco is just a dance song like skelewu, dorobucci, blemblem or sanko (they all have no meaning). Fake love is a slower song and makes a lot of sense.
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Shino444:

Wetin be Manya ooo or soco?
All of them nor Sabi sing
I know. grin. Nigerian artist generally are whack. But we just gotta manage. The one wey dey always vex me pass na that yemi alade. She sabi sing jargons no be small.
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by milaso: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
this shit are nt true, timaya replied
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
nickz:
OP, davido's tweet is from a line from a song by oxlade, who's a new artiste that David just got acquainted with.Has nothing to do with timaya as even Peruzzi and other artistes also tweeted lines off the the song !

Be guided!
Bro plz connect me to good management or Label I'm too good I can share some of my works to you
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

Look at this self righteous idiot, analyzing someone's life like you know a damn thing about his business, upbringing, and struggles. People like you just disgust me, you probably still insult and disrespect your mother with all your "home training" ... broke a.s.s sycophant... To think that you have the gall to talk nonsense about someone else when you have nothing worthy to show for in life...feel sorry for yourself and why you are a perennial failure in life, and not for somebody who didn't ask for your "humble" opinion or sympathy on his personal life.
Oga Take am easy biko
Let's cool down and enjoy life
Plz I need a good management or Label plz connect me to one Thanks
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by mayweather145: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
nah! Such as mayweather and 50cent
no, more like wizkid and soft
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
ottohan:
I can see bits of food in that beard..yuck

You saw some white beard not bits of food.
Please look well.
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by omojesu202(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

hope say David know you sha
Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by chestyjoe(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Started here....

Re: Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? by ariajacob01: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Trademart.pk is Pakistan’s largest fully managed B2B and B2C online E-commerce marketplace facilitating more than 30 industries of Pakistan to list businesses, their offerings, packages, offices, and related details, connecting millions of suppliers and buyers online and offers a trusted and safe online buying and selling experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.