Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

You Will Be Admitted To Polac (NPA) If You Know This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Will Be Admitted To Polac (NPA) If You Know This. (1487 Views)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / POLAC Passed Out 418 RC3 Cadet Today / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Admitted To Polac (NPA) If You Know This. by Surebuttons: 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Polac is one of the most competitive schools in Nigeria. This is because you don't pay any school fees, feeding fees or other unnecessary fees.

You will also get automatic employment as soon as you graduate. There is also quality education in the school. By the end of your stay in the school, you may be given some stipends as you study.

There are many other benefits.

However, to get admission is always difficult if you don't know the ways to.

I may not be releasing all the secrets in the public otherwise it is not a secret again.

One of the major secrets is that you must score high. To score high you must have read all the past questions and know their answers. This is because every year past questions are repeated. Therefore, even if you don't see the hardcopy, you can read the past questions and answers online on Polac Free Past Questions and Answers . One good about this website is that it is free though the newer ones requires you to pay just N590.

To learn more check Polac Free Past Questions and Answers

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Admitted To Polac (NPA) If You Know This. by Tony142: 1:01pm On May 23, 2020
Surebuttons:
Polac is one of the most competitive schools in Nigeria. This is because you don't pay any school fees, feeding fees or other unnecessary fees.

You will also get automatic employment as soon as you graduate. There is also quality education in the school. By the end of your stay in the school, you may be given some stipends as you study.

There are many other benefits.

However, to get admission is always difficult if you don't know the ways to.

I may not be releasing all the secrets in the public otherwise it is not a secret again.

One of the major secrets is that you must score high. To score high you must have read all the past questions and know their answers. This is because every year past questions are repeated. Therefore, even if you don't see the hardcopy, you can read the past questions and answers online on Polac Free Past Questions and Answers . One good about this website is that it is free though the newer ones requires you to pay just N590.

To learn more check Polac Free Past Questions and Answers

How much

(1) (Reply)

You ‘ll Hear From Us Within 24hrs, Says ASUU / Mathematical Puzzle. Find The Missing Number / Pls! Is Laspotech Ikorodu Hnd Fultime List Is Out? How Do I Check It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.