Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,351 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

ICAN: Nov Diet Prof. Exams Students, Share Your Experience(s) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN: Nov Diet Prof. Exams Students, Share Your Experience(s) (367 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Nigerian Law School 2021/2022 Students - Share Your Experience. / Africans Students Share Experiences On Living And Studying In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN: Nov Diet Prof. Exams Students, Share Your Experience(s) by HORLADY(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN) just concluded her November diet of the Professional Examinations today. Fellow ACAs in the making, please kindly come and share your experience(Foundation, Skills and Professional). As for me I wrote Advanced Taxation(ATAX) , Strategic Financial Management(SFM), Advanced Auditing and Assurance(AAA) and Case Study(CS) and I must confess I am still in severe pains (In Fayose's voice). I am just hoping for Miracles and Wonders like Nigeria Super Eagles hoping to qualify from the group stage of this year World cup.
Re: ICAN: Nov Diet Prof. Exams Students, Share Your Experience(s) by wolebanks(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
This one that everyone just lock up since exam so. Please when are we to expect Nov diet result?

(1) (Reply)

UNIUYO 2018 UTME/DE Candidates On Upload Of O'level Results / University Of Ilorin (unilorin)academic Calendar For 2018/2019 Academic Session / Beautiful Kiki Osinbajo In Jubilation As She Completes NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.