Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (703 Views)

(Close) Make Free $70 Worth Of LTC For Free, Less Than 24hours / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Build 20 Backlinks In Less Than 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tobest150(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: . by fastseo: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Tobest150:
I've heard and seen people's complaints about the delay of AdSense approval, due to some minor reasons. I recently created an AdSense account and was shocked to see my account approved within 24hours with only three (3) blog posts. Is it really that simple ?

Let's see the website
Re: . by fnep2smooth(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2018
fastseo:

Let's see the website
Abi o grin
Re: . by TalkWiDTech(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2018
I am also using Google Adsense services on my blog but sometimes for some reasons, Google AdSense account can not be approved. So there is no need to worry, you can earn without google Adsense, you just need to go for its alternatives. Here i am sharing a link and by following that you will find the best alternatives of Google Adsense. https://www.talkwidtech.com/alternatives-of-google-adsense/

1 Like

Re: . by Tobest150(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: . by Bloggingscope: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Tobest150:

Check my signature.

Fastseo? You should know about seo do you?

Lol you must be joking bro, i saw almost 20 topics there

Btw your website looks like a forum bro not a blog

And i don't think it is possible for you to get adsense approval this moment in 24hrs, it will take you a week,this delay in adsense approval or disapproval started a week or so and i don't think the issue have been solved already. There are many applicants applying for adsense this moment bro unlike before bro

....and that website am seeing there doesn't look like a website Adsense will approve

And between i can't find any adsense on that website, seems you need traffic that was why you lied cool
Re: . by Tobest150(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: . by Bloggingscope: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tobest150:

Lol.. What exactly are you trying to say?

You don't know about websites and you simply need to learn more.

Drop the URL to your own let me tell you all you don't know about it.

I don't create traffic source on lies. So stop displaying your ignorance to the public

This is not a fighting matter bro angry

You twisted the question to your favour now, you are the one that said you have adsense on the blog on your signature and we can't find it, just say you need traffic sir we will click it
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
totally oudated
Re: . by Tobest150(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Profitable Micro Niche On Dogs (please Help) / Get N300 Airtime For Free / [hostolx] Web Designing Companies Auckland | Web Design Companies | Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.