Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please (825 Views)

Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It / My Teamviewer keeps showing "connection rejected",what's the solution please ?. / Help!!.. Facebook Not Accepting My Mastercard.. Any Other Solution Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by 043xclusive: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Webmasters in the building I just created new site, for a start the site was doing well after google index it and was getting close to 500 google search views daily all of a sudden it stop receiving google search views I dunno what is the cost and solution if any please I need help..thanks
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by chibike69: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Curse

Abi cause
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by ayufun: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2018
I guess you're on . If so, you might be getting fake traffic and recently there were series of Google updates which must have hit your site.
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by moneyadulttube: 4:08am On Dec 21, 2018
It must be due to google updates. SEO is a bitch, give it 6 months to bounce back.
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by onlinetomola(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2018
A confused blogger.... Topic: What's the curse and in the main post: what's the cost...

I beg who are those visiting that your blog sef?

Simple "Cause" and u failed it twice
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by 043xclusive: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2018
ayufun:
I guess you're on . If so, you might be getting fake traffic and recently there were series of Google updates which must have hit your site.

No am using WordPress not
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by fastseo: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2018
There was an minor google algorithm update on the 7th of December, although Google update their algorithm on daily basis.

Every blogger need to create unique content free from plagiarism. Stop copy and paste.
Make sure your pages have no error at the webmaster section.. Check your mail if Google sent u a mail to that regard.

Anything that will cause Google to stop indexing ur site when you are not on manual penalty is largely due to copy n paste.
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by Cyberleets: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Google did that to me...but give it some time...it will bounce back
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by 043xclusive: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cyberleets:
Google did that to me...but give it some time...it will bounce back

Like how long will it take to bounce back
Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by netsurfer01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlinetomola:
A confused blogger.... Topic: What's the curse and in the main post: what's the cost...

I beg who are those visiting that your blog sef?

Simple "Cause" and u failed it twice

Oga you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: My Blog Stop Receiving Google Search What Is The Curse And Solution Please by onlinetomola(m): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2018
netsurfer01:

Oga you wicked o grin

lol grin no be my fault too o. Naa OP wicked pass

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy FREE 9mobile Data Offer On The Samsung Members App / How To Use Linkedin To Promote Business And Make Money / How Can I Get A Sponsored Blog Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.