Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (86271 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by mvem(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
hammerFC:

This have been going on for sometime now.

Naked women found.

I raised the alarm earlier that fulani are raping and killing our women but the wicked mod in politics section hide that comment.
...tell us more how you came to conclude that is Fulanis that are doing it... Because I see no reason why the Fulani man will rape and still cut out parts of the victim...
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Antichristus: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:

it's probably a mutual suicide.

BARKIN ZUWO. WHEN 'A' KILLED 'B' WHO KILLED 'A' IN THIS MUTUAL SUICIDE? DINDINRIN.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by edupedia: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
hammerFC:
AFONJA MEDIA ARE LOOKING FOR RITUALIST BROTHER IN IGBO LAND ABI?

FULANI RAPE AND MURDER HAVE TURN TO RITUALIST.

U ARE NOT WELL.

Shame on u...There are more ritualists in your IPOB land of the fake sun than all other areas of Nigeria put together...but u are always the first to accuse other Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by jagorinho: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
tamethem:

Good reasoning bro. We live in a demonic wicked world where the lack of the fear of God is making ppl more wicked daily.

Saying such rituals don't work is wrong it works, they become rich really but as foolish as they are . They see the Babalawos and his sons in rags under dilapidated building and they never stopped to ask question, why is baba living poor?

The truth of the matter is Baba is smarter than these foolish boys. Baba knows the repercussions and dare not do the same for himself or his sons. They prefer living the wretched life to living in ritual money with all the punishment that comes with it.

There is a big boy in Ibadan with several mansions but must not sleep under a roof at night . Can you imaging? he has Big hotels and clubs but must not sleep under a roof. You know where the guy sleeps? Inside cars with the AC on from night till dawn. And most times uses his night club to cover up. As if he works at Night. There arr some that must bark once a month, dome that must sleep in the burial ground once or twice a month, some eating poo once a month, some with wounds that cant heal, Some that must not spend for their mum and dad. Some that must kill ppl to renew yearly. etc.

Some guys would say it all Nollywood but the fact is Money Ritual is real.

So don't say Ritual money doesn't work, it does with gross repercussions.

Dats why the Baba no do for himself and his sons.

Baba is wiser
you are very correct, it is like taking something from devil, you will have to pay back in 3 folds, there is a yoruba saying that someone gives you a fowl in exchange for a matured goat, the funny thing is the baba will collect his payment for services rendered from the clean money you brought before the rituals is done, he will never touch a note from the ritual money after you don blow, no matter how careful they are after the rituals, most of them still die in their prime, what is the need of getting money you have and you are not of sound mind to spend it, this is what you get in an enclosure where money is worshipped above other values life has to offer.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by adetayo234: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ariesbull, how market? grin

Get it into your dull brain, bro, crime does not have a tribe. It can happen in any tribe, be it Yoruba or Hausa or igbo
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by barinedan(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ladies should be careful, running after men who have flashy cars and huge amount of money to throw around could be very dangerous, you may end up being used to boost their source of income. Avoid men with suspicious source of income and work hard, you will make it and also live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why can't our girls learn from all this happenings?
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2018
...some guys are just plain wicked...they should think about the consequence of their actions...human ritual is an abomination...no wonder their land is cursed...
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by jagorinho: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Brightest04:
I just wonder why the Igbo's on this forum always claim to be pure and try to hang their black and red robes on other people's hanger.
They will never take responsibility for their inadequaces, never!!! even those that can not get their wives pregnant wont hesitate to shout Buhari!!! as the cause of their predicament.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by 7inches: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Nawa
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by 7inches: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Hm
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2018
I agree with you 100%, this is happening alot in the south east. But I don't think it could be Fulani herders, these girls won't even follow a herder, a herder won't cut out vital parts too (which shows ritualism). This is either people doing business, desperate business of selling human parts, the country is hard and I'm sure some people don't mind doing this which pays big.

One incident that happened in my area, the two sisters were later found, one dead and the other almost dead, their organs cut, the one that lived had her hands and ears cut off(miracle she survived).

Now vigilante groups in the area said they saw the man taking those girls in his car and he laid them down like slaves, when questioned, he said he was a FSARS and that he arrested the girls... (preposterous.. Yeah)

Well, we wait the girl, if she survives, she will tell her ordeal.

hammerFC:

Naked women found.

I raised the alarm earlier that fulani are raping and killing our women but the wicked mod in politics section hide that comment.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2018
hammerFC:

Naked women found.

U got me wrong I mean reserve it till it gets to FP. So they won't hide it.

U should have stayed ur comment like this that's it's the work of heardsmen to neutralize every other tribalistic comment.
That's the brain bro instead of mentioning igbo.
That's what I mean
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by tunary(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2018
How is it possible to cut off the private part of a woman
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2018
tamethem:

Good reasoning bro. We live in a demonic wicked world

Sorry but its only Nigeria that does this. I would mention Ghana but they now focus on sleeping with women for money.

I can't think of any other country on this planet where people are butchered during the festive season for money.

Since I was born, they've been killing human beings for money, and this orders come from native doctors yet not one native doctor has been arrested. See your country

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Assurance05(m): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Only god can safeguard this nation.....

Morning...nairalander.....am newbie
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Spoilt4toto: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2018
oneluv11:
ions, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
who be this goat? undecided undecided
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by nextstep(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Na wa oh... and this is just so they can flex and pour André on their wristwatches this Christmas.
Lives wasted. RIP. Please people be careful.

If you're thinking of going home to village this year, remember that people are not smiling. Better to slow down, stay in Lagos or wherever and send small change than to lose life in these ember months. Every year we lose so many to the crace of what should be a festive season.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by DedeNkem: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2018
This is what the abysmal education system in this zoo called Nigeria caused.

This is 2018 and some illiterate imb*eciles still think rituals work!
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2018
hammerFC:
AFONJA MEDIA ARE LOOKING FOR RITUALIST BROTHER IN IGBO LAND ABI?

FULANI RAPE AND MURDER HAVE TURN TO RITUALIST.

U ARE NOT WELL.
If the relatives of these ones read this and they pray that your family member experience similar fate. I don't think it is wrong.

Only a mentally unstable person will make something like this, a joking matter.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2018
KelB:
Which one is with their private parts and breasts cut off
Is breast not a private part
Nawao
Is that all that gives you concern?
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by missyblissy: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Slay Queens, slay mamas, greedy girls please be careful oooo this is mber month ooo strange things are happening. Please be contented with you have oooooo. Men and boys are not smiling this period eveybody wants to show that they made it in their various villages and will do anything to achieve it.

Parents and Guardians please watch your kids like a hulk they are around everywhere looking for kids use for their evil deeds.

We need to be extremely careful thia period oooo watch the buses you enter carefully like a hulk.

May God protect us all from all evil in Jesus Name,Amen
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by SmartMindsFx: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2018
How do you expect them to fund their so called land when they break? We know them for RICH-tual sha!

I can't believe people can still be this stupid, foolish and backward at this age?

See opportunities to make money online.

Hmmm! Illiteracy is a disease sha.
Check my signature if you wanna learn.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2018
majamajic:
it's XMAS again !!
Please, what is the meaning of all this rubbish? Don't we hear the cases of ritual killings in January or June?

Are you saying the perpetrators of this are only looking for money just to do Xmas abi what?

Nonsense.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:44am On Nov 16, 2018
MaNyEsq:
And people still wonder why Nigeria is condemned to ETERNAL DAMNATION! Every one of these stiff-necked, vainglorious, money chasing fools will surely get their reward!
Pls, who and who condemned it to eternal damnation?
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2018
topboss:
this hausafulani did not excape in imo state

https://www.nairaland.com/3285110/hausas-clash-igbos-akowa-imo
One of what I hate about Igbo is their propaganda.
It makes them looked stupid.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by omoelerin1: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Bradbrad:
See below proof of my recent wins.
Friday VIP Games Available.
You will keep struggle and you will not make it.
Amen.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
I agree with you 100%, this is happening alot in the south east. But I don't think it could be Fulani herders, these girls won't even follow a herder, a herder won't cut out vital parts too (which shows ritualism). This is either people doing business, desperate business of selling human parts, the country is hard and I'm sure some people don't mind doing this which pays big.

One incident that happened in my area, the two sisters were later found, one dead and the other almost dead, their organs cut, the one that lived had her hands and ears cut off(miracle she survived).

Now vigilante groups in the area said they saw the man taking those girls in his car and he laid them down like slaves, when questioned, he said he was a FSARS and that he arrested the girls... (preposterous.. Yeah)

Well, we wait the girl, if she survives, she will tell her ordeal.

keep us igbos updated nwa.
Re: 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 3:17am On Nov 16, 2018
marvin905:

Where you dropped when you where born.. Cause your level of stupidity is amazing
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo) / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.