Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (41214 Views)

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU STRIKE:- Outcome Of Todays Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
ASUU unlike NLC does not Ganduje ~ if you know you know.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Raylight2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by AndriaRich(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
It's so sad...

With the unrest in Lautech concerning the final students mobilization.... cry cry
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Zaikon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yuletide25:
Thunder Strike both ASUU and federal government down

Better but why not firing senators nd Reps.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by waxyung(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
This OP don smoke. I have my reasons
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Loftyboy: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Final year students will be like last card
ASUU will be like pick 2
NLC will be like general market
Federal government will be like hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on , skip, skip skip, skip, 20 card (I want circle), but eventually pick ground as continue.
If u know u know!!!!!!!Final year students will be like last card
ASUU will be like pick 2
Federal government will be like hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on , skip, skip skip, skip, 20 card (I want circle), but eventually pick ground as continue.
If u know u know!!!!!!!
Final year students will be like last card
ASUU will be like pick 2
If u know u know!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sholaco:
Mumu Assu
ordinary ASUU you no fit spell and you call yourself a student. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by wisdomremz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
tspunk:
ASUU pity the final year students na....haba....every time strike!! cryASUU pity the final year students na....haba....every time strike!!

final year students be like #Last_Card
ASUU be like oya #Pick_two
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Sirjamo: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
ASUU should go and wake Yar adua from his grave to come and implement what he signed.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by aksule(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Are we matured enough to form unions. What l found interesting is someone will apply for a job and later join union which specializes in going for strike. Suddenly, an employee started dictating on how the employer should behave. There must be clause in the condition of service to take care of these strikes especially the health, education and to the very extent the petroleum sector .
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Andywinnie(f): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
itzprezy:
Wetin kukuma consign me for now ..we dey break, na till Jan 2 I will start to bother
Obviously, you're a FutMite.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by SALIMAN(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
are we talking of teachers or lecturer
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Nelsizzy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
KelB:

Na only final year students dey in sch
But they are the ones on the verge of leaving. Glad I finished my exams before this came into play.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by KelB(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Nelsizzy:
But they are the ones on the verge of leaving. Glad I finished my exams before this came into play.
There is nothing like that
When session ends
There is promotion along the line
It affects everyone
Even a first year student wants to enter second year

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by donvicky2007: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Look at what other countries are doing but in Nigeria most of our laboratories are without reagents, equipments and inappropriate funding.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Daraph(m): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2018
itzprezy:
Wetin kukuma consign me for now ..we dey break, na till Jan 2 I will start to bother

Abi ooo... Same here tooo... We've been on break since 13th of last month and we are resuming by January 8th... May dem just finish everything by January 5th..
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Daraph(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Nothing concern we (FUTA) students about that one... Sha make sure you people finish up all your negotiation before January 8 before I use Prof. Adeola Fuwape's head swear for both you ASUU and Federal Govt.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by maisauki: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Sholaco:
Mumu Assu
ASUU or ASUSU should just lead d strikers for 9ja south africa clash

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Teejay13(m): 4:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Envy m4 Notebook PC 15.6"

Note: One of the keyboard keys is out, but does not affect the performance of the keyboard.see image for more details.

| HDD : 500GB | Ram: 4GB | Processor type : Intel(R) core i5-3210M | Processor speed : 2.50GHz | 3 USB | HDMI | thumb print | keyboard light | Battery : 5-6 Hours |
Price : 63,000 | speaker by Beats audio |
Number :07038517455

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Bonfijex(m): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Hhuuum, continually

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by seguntijan(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Final Year Students Will Be Like # LastCard ASUU/ASUP will Be Like #Hold on # General_Market # Pick2 #Kwantinew
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by seguntijan(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Final Year Students Will Be Like
# LastCard
ASUU/ASUP will Be Like
#Hold on
# General_Market
# Pick2
#Kwantinew
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by itzprezy(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Andywinnie:

Obviously, you're a FutMite.
Yeah. Proudly futmite.even after the Frustration Under Tension

1 Like

Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Samot4life(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Final year students were like, last card! And ASUU was like, pick 2
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by NaijaFutbol: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2018
landmark86:
Na so the past useless government [b]let me wasted [/b]6month@ home doing nothing now this present government has started again.
And the useless ASUU too no dey consider students in their negotiation with government, na students go suffer everything @ the end.

Na God Almighty will strike you both (Govt. & ASUU)

They let you wasted?
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by MztaIkp(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2018
landmark86:
Na so the past useless government let me wasted 6month@ home doing nothing now this present government has started again.
And the useless ASUU too no dey consider students in their negotiation with government, na students go suffer everything @ the end.

Na God Almighty will strike you both (Govt. & ASUU)

How many years course you dey study?
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Andywinnie(f): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
itzprezy:
Yeah. Proudly futmite.even after the Frustration Under Tension
Yea, you'll never despise your own.
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by Kizitolove: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jubril doesn't care. About nigeria
Re: ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government by ogadubobby2: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hi, Am Bobby. In need of help with your research write up, undergraduate and post graduate research proposals, feasibility studies? Reach me today on 08138192597 for timely and cost effcient work. A trial will convince you

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Riddle: The Man, The Lion, The Goat, The Grass, The Canoe And The River / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.